Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next console update and events etc?

(PSN)Phoenix32778

Question

I would obviously like to know when were are going to see this update and how long at least would be nice to know. 

Since consoles are always in the wings waiting which we know the reasons and thats fine but we do get bored. So I am wondering if maybe rerunning some of the older events/tactical alerts etc could be done during these times. To give people a chance who are newer to the game to get scores in them. Like these events - Operations - Cicero Crisis, Tethra's Doom, Specters of Liberty, Breeding Grounds, Cryotic Front, Gate Crash, Mutalist Incursions, Eyes of Blight, False Profit, Shadow debt, and even Rathuum.

I know the one event The Index is supposed to be coming back soon but also I have to ask the same question as above - When? Players get bored after we finish the bit of content added and even farming for ducats gets old when its the same repeat items over and over that Ki' Teer the void trader brings every couple of months.

So we need things to do. So to stop players from becoming disinterested in the game who play on console, could some events be put in for console players to fill the time. PC has everything coming very quickly compared to us which makes us feel left out. Again I know  the reasoning but you still need to consider the console players have to have something to do in the layover time between our updates. 

Just some food for thought. 

9 answers to this question

End of January area / early February is what they are shooting for. They will post a thread when it gets put in for certification and update when it will be ready for date release.

Should mean we may get the Frost deluxe skin.... my wallet is bursting at how ready it is.😂

As for the other point they have expressed interest in bringing back old events it's a matter of how to make it make sense ya know. 😂

Ps

Feel sorry for the PC Tenno as they test and help to correct updates before it hits us.

They are our bug / balance wall..😂

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

Just now, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

Im not saying rush it, just give us something to do in the interim thats all I ask. Also I was wondering if they are going to add the breeding of the new Charger etc that was just added to pc being able to remove some cyst or whatever? 

They haven't sent our build yet, so it's safe to say up frost id imagine, no sense in asking exact details leading only to disappointment when said details were not followed upon my man. When they do submit the build it'll be in our respective sections PS4/Xbox1 sub forums and have all the juicy contents and what to expect on the update.

in the mean time feel free to enjoy the game which you enjoyed up to this post.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

the index preview....was a preview ok. but after almost 2 months no operation ??? no vandal or wraith weapon with the index...feels depressing . how hard is to release events like every 2 months ??? you know...to keep the playerbase interested in something. 

I assume all hands were on deck for the Glast Gambit update