The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Customization improvement wish-list

Drufo

Hi! Lately I thought about how the customization could be made better, at least for me:

- Allow positioning of Syandanas and armor parts. It could work in a similar way to melee holstering, with slider for every axis. I think it would help a lot in getting the best look and maybe even avoid unwanted compenetrations

- Change how colouring works. Currently you have 4 colour slots (not counting energy), the textures are divided in 4 "regions" tied to a slot and it happens that there are different "material isles" in the same region. By "material isle" I refer to every part that is made of a certain material surrounded by parts made of other materials. What I think it would be nice to have is some sort of "brushes", each tied to a colour slot, that allows to colour every single "isle" separately. Essentially this would allow the player to define the colouring regions, so one can make that there would be no cloth part coloured with the same colour of a metallic one. I don't know how much work this would need by the way. 

ps I hope it's clear and I didn't do a mess trying to explain what in my mind is clear XD

Edited by Drufo

Really hard to make. Armor placement is a terrible job already, I assure you that having the user do it is hell. I mean, the melees customization is great but I have to set up every melee for every Warframe and it's too much time consuming. I sometimes miss simply having the weapon placed for me and that's it.

The coloring issue can't be resolved. The way the color tints work I don't think can be changed, because it's basically a .PNG file with RGB+Magenta tints applied already :/ What you'd want to do is kind of replace those.