Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Question

perdweeb

Question

I played Saryn before they changed her and she was obviously the best nuker. Is she still the best? If not, who do you recommend that does not require strong weapons? Saryn was press 4, everything dies amd now some combo is reqiired to make that happen. Thanks for the advice.

6 answers to this question

Basicly you now you can press 1 and pop the spores to win and spread, with 4 can also pop and do extra damage, 2 for protection and selfheal with augment, 3 is also a quick damaging booster also can be very good with augment creating toxic clouds with good damage.

Using her full combo is something you don't need to use for low-medium level missions. Simply spreading the spores can be enough before pressing 4.

Although if you want an easy time getting her contagion on people, use something like the Orthos.

Also side note, splashing some damage using her decoy can be done easily without any real duration at all (If you want more power strength for more duration for that tad of more install damage)

If you want to give my build a go, here it is:

Vitality, Intensify, Transient Fortitude, Primed Continuity, Fleeting Expertise (at +50% efficiency -50% duration), Steel Fiber, Constitution and Streamline (+25% efficiency in order to hit that 75% cap)

As I have 2 normal Saryns and 1 prime, I've the polarity for the aura to be different depending on what I'll do. Normally it'll just be Corrosive Projection no matter what, because I'll be using Sancti Tigris to regain health and/or Rakta Ballistica for energy.

Exilus slot is up to you, more power strength/range or maybe something else :)

Only thing I dislike with this build is that I don't like how little armour she got even though she is suppose to be a frontal fighter (prime have the same amount as the all around basic excalibur. Which grinds my gears a bit xD).

Do let me know what you think of it if you give it a try :)

Edited by Rexian