The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Network Not Responding only at Extraction -> Lost Progress and Rewards

Irixa

Dear DE,

I've had this problem since the Glast Gambit update. I do a mission, everything is fine (no "Network Not Responding" in the middle of a mission) but then at extraction, as my Warframe boards the ship, there it goes: "Network Not Responding". I wasn't able to farm for relics, prime parts, or even exp because I'd run a long mission (ex. 2k Hieracon run) but then everything is just lost as if I never did the mission. Same for fissures; but this is even more unfair because it acts like I never did the mission BUT it still takes away my relic. Please fix this. In Hotfix 19.6.1 (https://forums.warframe.com/topic/749385-the-glast-gambit-hotfix-1961/) the issue got better, but then in the last hotfix it became as bad as before. I have submitted support tickets but all I've gotten are automated responses. It is really discouraging and as much as I love this game (first one I actually used real money on), this is just burning me out and making me wanna quit because my efforts aren't being given the rewards I am supposed to get. I don't mind the grind; but I very much mind the fact that I have to put in 2/3/4x my effort because I need to re-do missions since they aren't getting counted (one time, 4 out of 5 Akkad missions didn't get counted; it was like maxxing out my weapons twice over but in the end I had to stop cuz it was just pissing me off). It's not always the host that's the problem, even on SOLO missions, half the time my rewards aren't given. 

So yeah, I have no idea what's going on, but from what I've been seeing all over these forums and reddit, I'm not the only one experiencing this, so I hope this gets fixed soon :(