The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

75% Coupon Problem

brawler58

Question

Ok, so I got like the 5th 75% in like 2 months, I usually claim it for the site to buy some plat but I don't have money right now to buy so I simply claimed it in game to buy a skin or something.

The next thing happened, it claimed it on the site so it's going to be wasted now. I suppose I'm wasting time by writing this ticket but I thought to just mention this.

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, brawler58 said:

Ok, so I got like the 5th 75% in like 2 months, I usually claim it for the site to buy some plat but I don't have money right now to buy so I simply claimed it in game to buy a skin or something.

The next thing happened, it claimed it on the site so it's going to be wasted now. I suppose I'm wasting time by writing this ticket but I thought to just mention this.

thats normal...The 75% off (and any of them) is ONLY for plat purchases...only the consoles get the in-game discounts as they cant get the plat discounts

unless something was changed that i dont know about?

Edited by xcynderx

There is no such thing as claiming it in the game.
It's always a coupon for buying plat. On PC there is no coupon for buying an item. (Atleast not from LogIn-Rewards)
And this right here is not a ticket. The support doesn't really care about the forum. Why would they? There is the support/ticket-system, if you want to write a message to support.

Oh wow. So it's basically better for console because you can get frames/skins without needing to spend money if you get such a thing. Logic strikes again

Edited by brawler58
What is even the use to have two buttons: 'Claim' and 'Claim & Use'? Not everybody is going to buy platinum once they get it

Just now, brawler58 said:

Oh wow. So it's basically better for console because you can get frames/skins without needing to spend money if you get such a thing. Logic strikes again

Is it though?
Consoles get the coupon for 1 item. And you can only use it in the ingame market. 
On PC you can buy Plat from it which can be used on multiple items and for trading...