Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

corpus Windows breaking on anything, can we improve this?

Necrosaur

Given that the windows are designed to stand deep space vacuum and all the nasties out there they should be immune to

Acid(corrosion)/fire/cold/radiation/virus/toxin

they should also have higher health than they currently do.

Blast and the physical damage types are the ones that should damage them.

I also think a new energy type should be added to the game, light (for lasers) given that it's different from physical piercing damage.

Windows would just pass that stuff through it.

I agree with everything except

10 minutes ago, Necrosaur said:

I also think a new energy type should be added to the game, light (for lasers) given that it's different from physical piercing damage.

Really? "Light"? Lmao :crylaugh: What's next? "Darkness", "Magic", "Holy" type damages?

A laser weapon does damage with Heat or Kinetic Energy (like in the case of Railguns). There is not such thing as "Light" doing damage to something.

Laser: light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation

a laser is an electromagnetic wave and also a particle, the surface interaction of a laser cause heat based on the strength of the wave length , kinda like a microwave heating up your dinner.

but for most non-technical humans a laser is seen a beam of light, so do not be insulting to people for not knowing the science behind stuff.

35 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

I agree with everything except

Really? "Light"? Lmao :crylaugh: What's next? "Darkness", "Magic", "Holy" type damages?

A laser weapon does damage with Heat or Kinetic Energy (like in the case of Railguns). There is not such thing as "Light" doing damage to something.