The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is Happening to my Melee?

MapleWaafles

7 minutes ago, DaemonFleur109 said:

So ive been noticinig that my melee weapons have been downgrading its stats and its only when i use the excalibur warframe, why is that happening? is it the way i mod? is there some sort of techiuqe to it?http://imgur.com/a/rXazU

if its a sword type weapon (non Heavy blade) then its his +10% damage and attack speed passive

confused me for a bit also when i first saw it lol

Edited by xcynderx

3 minutes ago, xcynderx said:

if its a sword type then its his +10% damage and attack speed passive

confused me for a bit also when i first saw it lol

But why would that downgrade the Weapon in the arsenal when using Excalibur? Shouldn't it be the other way around then?

They look downgraded but is totally the opposite. Stat on left are your current stats and thoses on right (red) are the initial stats.

It's because Excalibur passive increase by 10% the damages and attack speed of swords, dual swords, nikanas and rapiers.

Just now, Extroah said:

But why would that downgrade the Weapon in the arsenal when using Excalibur? Shouldn't it be the other way around then?

because it wont show the passive while your in the upgrade screen...only after exiting it will it show the stats after the passive

3 minutes ago, xcynderx said:

because it wont show the passive while your in the upgrade screen...only after exiting it will it show the stats after the passive

Well, that sounds logical, but the reason why it's downgrading isnt to me, like i haven't personally seen that and i main excalibur.