The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First time Nidus user

Kalvorax

So i bit the bullet and (since i had some plat and nothing really to spend it on) bought Nidus (didnt want to farm out the stupid Kuva req)

went to the Ceres DSS with a fresh build (shown below)

nKnvrJn.jpg

end of mission result....well

R5E3nNa.jpg

and for laughs
0A7gYvA.jpg

I only went into "bleed out" once and that was because I had hit my Full mission progress button at the wrong time heheh and that was near the end of the mission)

The infested were at that point level 118ish (around the 65-70 minute mark) and after around the 45 minute mark I was relying on my Hirudo as my rifle was useless.

I think this was the MOST fun I've had in...well..forever actually. Such a well put together frame and his powers are awesome. I probably could have gone longer, but it was getting a little boring not being able to shoot the enemies.

I think one of the reasons I was doing so well was A) due to the Hirudo and doing a native crit build (with corrosive thrown into the mix with +90% mods) and Naramon (when i went into the mission i thought i was on Zenurik heh)

all in all...one of the best frames I've ever played....DE really did an excellent job with him.

Had a couple hiccups when I ran out of energy due to the OP parasitic drain (THAT REALLY needs to be toned down a bit....especially since they are tanky as all hek as it is).

Edited by xcynderx

24 minutes ago, anonymous14z said:

I have a  feeling that when you mean "Well done" or "amazing frame" you implicitly mean "overpowered".

no i dont...

Its great to be a shiny golden god again after not being one for so long....He IS great for late-mission endless content (as that is all I play...rarely do i do non-endless) and you DO have to work to get him to the high damage status...and even then there are times when you cant cast 1 or 2 due to not having energy (parasitics or magnetic procs) I just did a DSS solo round on Jupiter and by the 50 minute mark when i just left, the only issue i had was the eximi units (and healers) and lack of life support drops from the enemies.

My 2 complaints I have is that if you Link to an enemy that has an aura, they will still affect other enemies..which is understandable to an extent....My other issue was that when your linked to an enemy, getting hit while Rage equipped takes away the energy you could have gotten instead.