Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion:another Planet Or Boss That Drops Control Module

NoirHikari

Can we add another planet that drops control modules because it gets kinda annoying having to kill Hyena who is the only boss that drops the module which sucks...  Just a suggestion could u make like Jackal or Ambulas drop control module too since they are all robots.
Every material besides Module has another place where u can form it
Morphics:Mercury, Mars, Pluto, and Europa
Neurodes: Eris and Earth
Neural Sensors: Jupiter (okay maybe add another boss for that)
Gallium: Uranus, Mars
Orokin Cell: Ceres, and saturn. (Idk ive been told it sometimes an additonal drop off other bosses)

Tell me what you think please dont be harsh first suggestion here

I agree wholeheartedly with this.

They have two or more planets for *every* material but Neural Sensors and Control Modules, and that way it gives you a choice and a slight difference in what mission you run so you have some variety. It doesn't make sense to limit the Neural Sensors and Control Modules like they currently are.

If they changed Dojo weapons to not all require Control Modules, I wouldn't mind so much. But I think there should be a high-level planet that has both Neural Sensors and Control Modules, although just Control Modules would work too, I guess.

i was just about to make this very thread. I'm so damn tired of soloing Hyena 20 times a day, just take morphics out of the Pluto drop table and but control modules in their place.

edit: as for the other mats that drop only on one boss Europa has no assassination mission or rare drop in the table. I know you guys at DE have some kind of plan for the planet seeing as it's an infested region that has the corpus research mat as a drop. Do something with the place already I only cleared it for the sake of it anyway

Edited by vancore