The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chain Whip mele weapon?

dan.io.wal

Considering what we currently have in the whip category of mele weapons (Atterax, Lecta, Scoliac) We don't really have anything like a chain whip. (Ghostrider)

When sheathed it would wrap around the wrist

I'm thinking mostly impact with some slash and minimal puncture. Hopefully a new stance as well, emphasizing horizontal, circular motions, with a passive of possibly wrapping around enemies necks and pulling them around, much like Valkyr's first.

(Essentially the Galatine of whips)

I know I suck at explaining ideas, but I do think that a weapon like this would have a place in the current weapon lineup.

latest?cb=20130120004649

Edited by danthedapper

mios is separate from the whip category your also forgetting scoliac which is in the whip category buuuuuut that nitpick aside 

I always support the addition of lesser used weapon categories so I'd be down for an impact whip now if only we could get some new whip stances

Just now, Melos-mevim said:

mios is separate from the whip category your also forgetting scoliac which is in the whip category buuuuuut that nitpick aside 

I always support the addition of lesser used weapon categories so I'd be down for an impact whip now if only we could get some new whip stances

Fixed and noted :D I forgot about the Scoliac and the mios categorization there