Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's loadout

Bk201HeadShot

Question

Hey guys !

I recently managed to get an ash prime, i got him to lvl 30 and i really like this warframe, yet, i don't know what's the proper loadout on him ? what are the mods i have to take ? what weapons should I use ? what do you suggest ? especialy as a melee ?

and thanks guys

5 answers to this question

well as always it depends on how will u use him 
i mean like i use only bladestorm and not the others so i maxed str and eff and a bit range with like %17 duration 
but if u gonna use shadow step u will need more duration instead of me :D

and weapons doesnt that matter but melee mods not effecting bladestorm much only mods that gives melee speed effects bladestorm i prefer nikana prime with him

thats all i can mention i think :)

High slash damage weapons with good status chance synergize well with his passive, which increases slash proc damage and duration. My typical Ash loadout takes all slash damage Dread and Nikana Prime, but you might want to actually use elements if you don't have good mods for a slash only build (I use Body Count, Blood Rush, and Weeping Wounds for the Nikana, and have Fanged Fusillade for the Dread)

Now you might think that the Grineers pesky armor will be an issue for a slash only build... well that's where Seeking Shuriken comes in. I take a high Power Strength Ash with this augment and a couple shuriken tosses (sometimes just 1) can shred 100% of an enemy's armor, drastically cutting down it's EHP and removing the slash damage penalty.

Why do people keep asking what is the best loadout for something?

The beauty of this game is that you can adapt your loadout to something that fits you.

I could tell you to use a bow with a certain warframe, but what if you don't like bows? Will you still use it or will you use the weapon you like?

With me for instance, people keep telling me that sentinels are better than kubrows, but i played countless missions with my Raksa that fits my playstyle and survived way longer than anybody else.

So my point is, keep experimenting and building your own loadouts that you like.