Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Letting The Users Have Full Control Over Content That Comes Out...

ArcticUrsa

Look, I know the community loves that you let them make up their own content for this game and then vote on it, but seriously, please reign it in. Time and time again I have watched progress and expansion in the game be pushed aside for more of the same things. Instead of mods that implement new features and expand our horizons, we got mods that let us make even more money and one mod for pets that actually totally eliminated the reason I like warframes like Frost and Loki. Thanks ot the shield mod when reviving for pets there's no reason fo rme to buy frost again, because my favorite thing about his 3rd power was using it as a shield while I revive. I know this may sound like a rant, but hear me out. Maybe you guys should just pitch ideas and let the community vote their favorites of your ideas, because what the community is making is literally watering down the game.

I mean, just look at the votes for the new antimatter warframe. You guys offered tons of utility abilities to vote on and all I see winning are explosions. We have tons of aoe explosions abilities in this game already, I would really like it if we could see some more utility.

All i'm saying is when the community gets to vote all we get are general things that do what is already there.

Edited by ArcticUrsa

Not everyone uses a frost while playing, abilities such as radial blind are exclusive to one warframe. (some players use it before reviving anyone)

The protection bubble on sentinel seems to be unreliable from what i have heard and only appears when reviving, that is usefull for warframes that need protection when they revive a teammate, also, frost globe ability can be used anytime, anywhere, so the ability is still far more usefull.

No one in their sane mind would use the sentinel protection to protect pods in endless defense.

You may have a point, but you explained it in the worst way, not only because you compared 2 abilities that have different uses, but you also complain about how the majority didn't vote for the things you wanted.

Try to discuss powers better next time, show your point of view, hear what others have to say, maybe you can change the mind of other players, but don't force them to change with the simple dialogue "vote for what i want"

There's still a lot of content the community doesn't vote for, per-say. The development is based on player feedback for a huge part (from what I can see browsing the forums and comparing them to patch notes).

Shade already used to do that what the new mod for sentinel does. It cloaks you (most of the time - enemies will be nearby) when you revive someone. I'm not sure how powerful the mod is, but if it really is a viable replacement for frost's bubble or loki's invisibility in the high-end missions, it deserves a balance patch.

If you follow the DC forums, we don't have full control. DE picks the ideas that get to go to the vote. Fortunately, it seems like the new antimatter frame will have some sort of utility.

We have new cool mods, making arrows explode, increasing the range of meele wpns, trading dmg to health for energy, those are cool mods.

About reviving mates, well I try to kill the near mobs first, so I dont die too, using Freeze or Ice Wave works better, Snow Glove is mor for the pods or protect the squad from some heavy gunners. Over all I think is nice that the devs let us be involve on the design of the game, btw I dont see nothing bad with the new AM frame.