Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for Lato Riven [ACQUIRED]

Eh, you serious? Some of these aren't worth a Lato Riven unless it had somewhat decent stats, certainly not negative/shabby ones. You'd have better results if you managed to sell one of these of these and then bought a cheap trash Lato one if you're that willing to trade 'em.

Not sure if serious O_o

Edited by Naith
5 minutes ago, Naith said:

Eh, you serious? Some of these aren't worth a Lato Riven unless it had somewhat decent stats, certainly not negative ones. You'd have better results if you managed to sell one of these of these and then bought a cheap trash Lato one if you're that willing to trade 'em.

Not sure if serious O_o

Well, I am not certain of Riven prices. I know Tonkor, Dread, Tigris etc Riven's go for high prices. But I figured a Lato Riven wouldn't go for much since no one ever uses the weapon. I quite like the Lato with or without a Riven so I thought "why not try the Forums?" 

Do you happen to know the pricing of a Lato Riven? Personally, I thought the Grinlok Riven was pretty good but I guess not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11 hours ago, -DragonOfTheWest- said:

Well, I am not certain of Riven prices. I know Tonkor, Dread, Tigris etc Riven's go for high prices. But I figured a Lato Riven wouldn't go for much since no one ever uses the weapon. I quite like the Lato with or without a Riven so I thought "why not try the Forums?" 

Do you happen to know the pricing of a Lato Riven? Personally, I thought the Grinlok Riven was pretty good but I guess not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nope, but if you're looking for a bad stat Lato just for potential rerolls I imagine it would just be cheaper oppsed to a decent or godly one, which likely goes into the 00's.

Yeah, I thought someone would have bought the Grinlok off of you either here or on trade chat, but in all seriousness, if someone wanted to trade a badly rolled Lato for your Grinlok or maybe one of the others, they'd be taking advantage of you. Kind of why I wanted to post to try and deter that.

Also, upon posting this I can see you got a riven. Interested in what the deal was but hey-ho.

On 1/18/2017 at 10:20 AM, Naith said:

Nope, but if you're looking for a bad stat Lato just for potential rerolls I imagine it would just be cheaper oppsed to a decent or godly one, which likely goes into the 00's.

Yeah, I thought someone would have bought the Grinlok off of you either here or on trade chat, but in all seriousness, if someone wanted to trade a badly rolled Lato for your Grinlok or maybe one of the others, they'd be taking advantage of you. Kind of why I wanted to post to try and deter that.

Also, upon posting this I can see you got a riven. Interested in what the deal was but hey-ho.

I traded them the Convectrix Riven for a kinda bad one. Re-rolled it a bunch even though the 2nd roll was fine (+ damage, magazine size and minus a little slash that the damage made up for). After I was done re-rolling I ended up with this.

(It could be better I know but I don't think it's too bad)

FYqZDsu.jpg

6bm7pUu.jpg