The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

A Problem with a clan logo.

Penumbra147

Hello I am with my clanmates filed its logo to the clan, the next day it approved, it appears, all right, yes. Only now, she has a background. In the logo it was not to be the background in an image editor on the "clear selection" I set the appropriate item. Please fix this bug and remove the white background in the logo. Clan Name Na Krau Sveta.
Please understand, because the 150 will have to overpay platinum sorry for the mistake administration.

Screenshot.

18 minutes ago, Penumbra147 said:

From what I understand from your original post, you were saying that your logo was suppose to have a  transparent background and that there was a bug where it was made white.

Well problem is your original image has a white background. so it's not a bug, You didn't make the original image with a transparent background. 

3 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

From what I understand from your original post, you were saying that your logo was suppose to have a  transparent background and that there was a bug where it was made white.

Well problem is your original image has a white background. so it's not a bug, You didn't make the original image with a transparent background. 

I'm glad you understand my problem, but I put a tab on the transparency of the background to it was not at all. And in the preview emblem on warframe, it was not.

2 minutes ago, Penumbra147 said:

I'm glad you understand my problem, but I put a tab on the transparency of the background to it was not at all. And in the preview emblem on warframe, it was not.

Well, the image you uploaded that I asked you to post, does not have a transparent background as you can see when I remove the white area.

trans_by_carnage2k4-davtqco.jpg