Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lech Kril's Loot Table

VinceBlood

no dont say that because frost systems is the ONLY drop like that (from boss farming)

No, there are quite a few. Everyone wants frost for snowglobe, which is probably why frost complaints pop up the most.

Yeah, but when you first came to the game, you didn't, did you? Every piece is of equal value, so why would one be rarer (from a new player's perspective)?

I agree, it makes no effing sense. But it was far before I went to farm my first frame that I knew (from the council chat) that most people had trouble with a single part of each frames. That kinda gives it away.

No, there are quite a few. Everyone wants frost for snowglobe, which is probably why frost complaints pop up the most.

That's not at all why I want Frost.  I want Frost because I enjoy the idea of a controlling tank-type who uses freezes and slows to both protect and destroy.  I like the look.  I like the concept.  I want the nifty coat tails.

Now I just need Kril to stop being a [redacted] and fork over the BP.

That's not at all why I want Frost.  I want Frost because I enjoy the idea of a controlling tank-type who uses freezes and slows to both protect and destroy.  I like the look.  I like the concept.  I want the nifty coat tails.

Now I just need Kril to stop being a [redacted] and fork over the BP.

"everyone" meant figuratively here.

Every frame has its own unique aesthetic and each probably has a lot of fans. However, it's likely that frost is the most complained about because he has snowglobe- a skill mandatory for high-wave grineer/corpus defense missions, which are pretty much the only thing resembling a challenge in the game.

243.  Still no BP.

Come on.

DE's drop system is pure randomness.

There have been suggestions for increasing the chance of a drop as more runs are tried, but there's always this huge crowd going "NO LEAVE IT ALONE I GOT IT IN 10 RUNS EVERYTHING IS FINE"...

Edited by Argoms

Hey if I can help I could take you on Teir 2 Void runs where upon completion you may get:

OROKIN

Tier 2:

Forma Blueprint: 12.65%
Forma: 0.5%
Frost Prime Blueprint: 0.5%
Frost Prime Chassis Blueprint: 12.65%
Frost Prime Helmet Blueprint: 12.65%
Frost Prime Systems Blueprint: 7.37%
Latron Prime Barrel: 7.37%
Latron Prime Blueprint: 12.65%
Latron Prime Receiver: 0.5%
Latron Prime Stock: 12.65%
Scythe Blade: 0.5%
Scythe Blueprint: 7.37%
Sycthe Handle: 12.65%

Friend me if you want. I got over 40 Teir 2 Void keys and no Latron Prime Receiver.  Yes I know better chance to get receiver on Teir 3, well I only got 7 keys for that and rather spend the teir 2 first.

I'm wondering if I'll hit 300 Kril Kills before I get Frost Systems.  I'm leveling up my Snipetron Vandal so I can more effectively aerate Kril's icy skull, so hopefully this badass sniper will speed up the process of wrenching loot (or lack thereof) from Kril's cold, dead body.  275.

Sounds like you wuold be the perfect candidate to take use of a point system to allow us to get what eludes us the most, due to RNG.

Outlined here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/75118-alert-point-system-or-alternate/

Sign me up.  At this point I'm positive I could have bought at least half the Weapon market and 2 Frames with the effort and time and loss I've put into repeatedly smashing Kril to pieces with projectiles.

I like the randomness of the RNG system, but there's got to be a point where they are like "alright man, you earned this."

What they could do is add another currency to the game. Something like medals. Each boss has their own specific medal. You get one each time you beat them. Their medals could be used to buy the items they drop like the bp's and rare mats.

308 kills.  No Systems.  After running three(!) T3 Void missions I now have Frost Prime Systems/Chassis/Helmet and only need the BP.

The pieces are easy, it's the BP that'll get ya. At least it did me. Still trying for it.

Edited by jibbahjabbah

I've given up on getting Frost.  If I somehow get the Prime Blueprint in the Void then I will make it, but until then I'm apparently only ever going to play Rhino.  It's unfortunate that this is happened because I truly enjoy this game and I want to experience more than one Warframe.  It appears this is not in my future however.

(Seriously though, a quick looking-at of Lech Kril's loot table would be nice.)

Sorry, Frost.  We seem to be star-crossed.

I'm sure bumping is frowned upon here, but I truly do believe that Kril's loot table needs to be looked at.  I've run Exta with a few clanmates and several PUGs who also need Systems.  I've encountered at least five other players who all have said they've run Exta nearly 100 times with no Systems drop.

That being said, there may actually be something wrong with Kril's drops.

394 runs.

Kril dropped Systems for me an hour ago.  I was so happy.

I went to Hyena for a Control Module...

AND EVERYTHING IN THE GAME IS DROPPING MORPHICS OR POLYMER BUNDLES.

This has been one of the most infuriating times I've ever had in a game.  I guess I won't be getting Frost in the next few days like I anticipated, having to wait on a patch to un-@#$% the loot tables.