Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seasons

Socknova

The thing I want more than anything is seasons.. or a way that I can start over with a new account/profile but still have access to fashion items.. play as much as i want or for a certain time limit.. then have all the items and progress added into my main account at the end.

I want it so bad.  

You can simply make new warframes when they come out or duplicates of Oberon if needed. Nothing forces one to use their gear and you could get something of a dynamic experience if needed by simply going through missions with Randoms instead of teams or solo and Dragon Keys exist for more challenge if desired. A new game plus would imply we are nearing an end, and as silly as it might sound; as long as the game is in beta, I would say its still closer to a beginning.

So you want something like a Rebirth systems in MMORPG? Basically it goes like : Level to max lvl > Rebirth > Start at Lv 0 again and repeat to max lvl > Rebirth, etc. And each rebirth gives some kind of Bonuses/Stats whilst reducing the EXP you gain per rebirth.