Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank Up Challenges (Visual Design Concern)

Echorion

I am currently stuck on rank 10 and can't progress to rank 11 because of a graphical design choice.

The map is bright white with tons of bloom, even with bloom off; but so are the platforms. The problem is on the rank 10 challenge everything is bright white I can't see where any of the platforms are at all, or which direction they are in so I keep failing because I just am blindly jumping into the white abyss.

I am not color blind and have 20/20 vision and still can't see anything on this map.

Try turning off color correction - that flattens out the colors quite a lot. I think I also muted the bloom quite a lot for those tests.

I absolutely agree on the design, I personally do not like those map designs because it's so hard to see where platforms are located, and I'm 20/20 too with no color-related sight issues. Kinda good to know it's not just me who has issues with these maps.

Yeah I can't see anything so I've been failing this test day after day, I've given up on even re-trying it.

This would be a pretty silly thing to chase me away from the game, not grind or anything else but just not being able to progress anymore because of a poor visual design choice lol.