Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Grace/Arcane Energize

(XBOX)OneOmniverse

Question

Arcanes, IMO, probably aren't worth the platinum you'd use getting a full set. Energize specifically sells for a lot, though I think Grace can hit the 400 range (which is still too damn much for me). They also have some irritating limitations.

In short, it forces you to use a single specific cosmetic on any frame you want to give the bonuses to. These can be used on helms and syandanas. Helms tie it to a single Warframe because they're not interchangeable. Syandanas are the better choice, but still irritating because it's a cosmetic-based bonus. 

Honestly, I don't feel they're worth getting and dealing with instead of just using Life Strike for healing and Rage or Zenurik for energy. Hell, use one of the syndicate guns that restores health or energy, or the Hirudo.

Edited by TrickshotMcGee

I use both, they are a huge QoL buffer.  I'm a PC platform user, so not sure about console pricing, but..

Graces for us are 2000p ish a set (x10) 

Energize for us are 4000p ish a set (x10)

Victories are another option 300p ish a set (x10)

Would be interested to see what you get them for, just for funzies.

* I will add too, if you decide to get both sets, you can also kinda cater your builds to them for full utilization.  I typically run lower efficiency due to the surplus energy you'll be getting, and QT (Quick Thinking) can be a huge buffer on frames w/ a big energy pool.  And armor for frames with health pools will allow the Graces to activate more often.

Good luck!

Edited by -Fe-McHamm3rShot

12 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

Arcanes, IMO, probably aren't worth the platinum you'd use getting a full set. Energize specifically sells for a lot, though I think Grace can hit the 400 range (which is still too damn much for me). They also have some irritating limitations.

In short, it forces you to use a single specific cosmetic on any frame you want to give the bonuses to. These can be used on helms and syandanas. Helms tie it to a single Warframe because they're not interchangeable. Syandanas are the better choice, but still irritating because it's a cosmetic-based bonus. 

Honestly, I don't feel they're worth getting and dealing with instead of just using Life Strike for healing and Rage or Zenurik for energy. Hell, use one of the syndicate guns that restores health or energy, or the Hirudo.

Oh ;o i dont have syndactes though so mods and focus wpuld be my other option i guess 

10 minutes ago, -Fe-McHamm3rShot said:

I use both, they are a huge QoL buffer.  I'm a PC platform user, so not sure about console pricing, but..

Graces for us are 2000p ish a set (x10) 

Energize for us are 4000p ish a set (x10)

Victories are another option 300p ish a set (x10)

Would be interested to see what you get them for, just for funzies.

.__.     I dont think they would be that expensice on console.    ;o. But  its either that or a mod and focus setup not sure which has more benefit 

^ Also like the OP above said, you are kinda "married" to a helm or syndana until you get a distiller purchased for your foundry. (purchased thru a syndicate) 50-60k standing I think.

Again for us on PC, it's a buy once item.  Then it's reusable so you can swap them (your arcane sets) to any cosmetic.  It takes a min or 2 is all for the swap.

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)IStudioGhibliI said:

Oh ;o i dont have syndactes though so mods and focus wpuld be my other option i guess 

You don't need to be in a syndicate to use the weapons. You can get the guns in trade for 50p or less, each. Usually less. The melee has more erratic pricing, but those don't have the same benefits that the guns do. For the sake of the heal and energy bonuses, you can ignore most of them. Sancti Magistar heals you when you hit an enemy with a charge attack, but it's super annoying to use consistently because charge attacks suck.

The Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis, and New Loka have guns that proc a burst that heals you. Cephalon Suda, Perrin Sequence, and Red Veil weapons have procs that restore your energy. 

Worth looking into, and they're a super viable way to get health/energy back. Better than relying on the random chance of an Arcane. On top of that, most of them are actually good guns with a few being top-tier.

37 minutes ago, -Fe-McHamm3rShot said:

^ Also like the OP above said, you are kinda "married" to a helm or syndana until you get a distiller purchased for your foundry. (purchased thru a syndicate) 50-60k standing I think.

Again for us on PC, it's a buy once item.  Then it's reusable so you can swap them (your arcane sets) to any cosmetic.  It takes a min or 2 is all for the swap.

Is there a way tomget distiller without syndicate ?

23 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

You don't need to be in a syndicate to use the weapons. You can get the guns in trade for 50p or less, each. Usually less. The melee has more erratic pricing, but those don't have the same benefits that the guns do. For the sake of the heal and energy bonuses, you can ignore most of them. Sancti Magistar heals you when you hit an enemy with a charge attack, but it's super annoying to use consistently because charge attacks suck.

The Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis, and New Loka have guns that proc a burst that heals you. Cephalon Suda, Perrin Sequence, and Red Veil weapons have procs that restore your energy. 

Worth looking into, and they're a super viable way to get health/energy back. Better than relying on the random chance of an Arcane. On top of that, most of them are actually good guns with a few being top-tier.

I see. ;o

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)IStudioGhibliI said:

Grace on syndana energize on helm?

OR vice versa.  The distiller, pretty sure has to be purchased from the syndicates, but maybe needs to be confirmed.

Remember that arcanes x10 are what give you the best proc chance and best overall effect.  although they can be added as you get them.

They are overall QoL additions, they are worth it IMO (if you have the plat), but I have plenty of friends in-game that don't use them either.  The syndicate weapons are another good option.  I run a little of everything.  It's fun being able to take a bombard round to the face, or get peppered by the occasional turret whilst reviving a buddy; walk away with my health ticking up in the positive.  And plenty of energy in reserve. ^^

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)IStudioGhibliI said:

So u have 2 max energize on a helm and syndana . So they stack ur saying if so thats cool 

^ not that. 

I run x10 (full set) Graces on a helm,  x10 (full set)  Energize on a syndana.

Now some arcanes do stack, and some have an additive (proc chance).  Best to research that stuff in the wikia.  I don't remember which ones, and that's a whole other discussion.

I have used dual Graces before, but it seemed a bit overkill; and I pref having an abundance (literally a crap ton) of extra energy at my disposal.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Poloboyzz93 said:

Yeah get energize. Alot of people misinterpret the effect and think it only gives teammates energy, but at full rank it actually has a 40% chance to give you 150 energy per orb + your teammates. It's a game changer.

Anybody who has invested in a set will tell you... They is mucho fun!! :) 

7 minutes ago, -Fe-McHamm3rShot said:

OR vice versa.  The distiller, pretty sure has to be purchased from the syndicates, but maybe needs to be confirmed.

Remember that arcanes x10 are what give you the best proc chance and best overall effect.  although they can be added as you get them.

They are overall QoL additions, they are worth it IMO (if you have the plat), but I have plenty of friends in-game that don't use them either.  The syndicate weapons are another good option.  I run a little of everything.  It's fun being able to take a bombard round to the face, or get peppered by the occasional turret whilst reviving a buddy; walk away with my health ticking up in the positive.  And plenty of energy in reserve. ^^

Oh  ;o  yeah i never did the syndicate thingy i have an ocd thing e.e i never wanted too see negative so i just never did them weird i know.  e.e plus i didmt feel like ever being chased by them. The stalker was enough.  :/  so i guess ill go to the market and see if i can get a max energize and grace and also how ripped off i can get. >_>

Just now, -Fe-McHamm3rShot said:

^ not that. 

I run x10 (full set) Graces on a helm,  x10 (full set)  Energize on a syndana.

Now some arcanes do stack, and some have an additive (proc chance).  Best to research that stuff in the wikia.  I don't remember which ones, and that's a whole other discussion.

I have used dual Graces before, but it seemed a bit overkill; and I pref having an abundance (literally a crap ton) of extra energy at my disposal.

Anybody who has invested in a set will tell you... They is mucho fun!! :) 

Yeah ima see if i can get a max grace and energize . ;o if not then i guess ill have too try and get zenurik for the energy part im not sure whats for the health part though 

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)IStudioGhibliI said:

Oh  ;o  yeah i never did the syndicate thingy i have an ocd thing e.e i never wanted too see negative so i just never did them weird i know.  e.e plus i didmt feel like ever being chased by them. The stalker was enough.  :/  so i guess ill go to the market and see if i can get a max energize and grace and also how ripped off i can get. >_>

Just monitor the trade a bit, and get a few prices 1st.. You can definitely get hosed.  You are purchasing a rare commodity item, that not EVERYONE has.

And getting a full set takes time.  If I were (flipping) them, I'd make sure I was getting plat for my trouble.  Expect the same (surcharge) for a x10 transaction.

34 minutes ago, -Fe-McHamm3rShot said:

Just monitor the trade a bit, and get a few prices 1st.. You can definitely get hosed.  You are purchasing a rare commodity item, that not EVERYONE has.

And getting a full set takes time.  If I were (flipping) them, I'd make sure I was getting plat for my trouble.  Expect the same (surcharge) for a x10 transaction.

Dx. How much we talkin agin 500?  And what do i ask for max rank or rank 4?

Edited by (XB1)IStudioGhibliI