2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Dyalar said:
  • Ammo Case
  • Animal Instinct
  • Guardian
  • Medi-Ray
  • Sanctuary
  • Shield Charger
  • Vacuum
  • Sweeper Prime with a Blast/Electric status build, CC's everything that manages to get close to me

Seriously, you're talking about comparing an amazing utility Swiss army knife to something that, at best, might steal a kill or two from me (will most likely get downed in a corner).

Ya need to take off Animal Instinct, Guardian and Sanctuary. Some are for both or have their own version for the Kubrow.

I've never had my Kubrow get stuck and die far away.. Get far enough away and they will teleport to your location. I just did today's 3rd Sortie and my Kubrow outlasted every single teammate. (even me) One died a 2nd time to get his Sentinal back. While my dog was pounding out heavys/eximus' left and right (with 11311 damage on a critical, you know those heavy/eximus units made a squeaky toy sound each hit) and never went down once.

And as far as care cost.. it's 1563 credits a day.. something you can get in a single mission plus more. If I had to pick between my entire fully forma'd Sentinal library (all with max mods and forma'd weapons) or a single fully forma'd Huras Kubrow (max mods), without a second thought I'd pick my Kubrow. Cause I know she'll get the job done all the way to extraction.

I like my kubrows a lot, maybe even more than my seltinels, but sometimes I just spend a week not playing warframe. Sometimes when not playing for a bit I decide to play one day or just jump in to play with friends.

Now we have the cool advanced incubator that make they lose half of the stability and automaticaly freeze them before they die and can defrost them in the microwave with a few hundred credits. But first time I spend a week away playing something else with friends after having a kubrow, thank gods I got a friend called me urgently to tell me "Hey man did you freeze your kubrow last time we played?" after his own almost died, and mine would not have lasted mutch more too. Actually for a moment I paniked thinking my 3 forma kubrow I loved so mutch would be dead and already flushed by ordis on the toilet. And them later when I jumped on warframe some day to play I would have to wait 4 hours to be able to use my kubrow, and actually when he was almost ready to go I was calling the day.

That was the main and biggest reason I really lost the habit of using kubrows and mutch of my preference for them, by now those are not so bigger issues anymore, but they are still issues. 

Sentinel can still have Vacuum, Coolant Leak, Guardian/Shield Charger, Medi-Ray in any of them helping with loot, close enemies, keeping your shield up, and healing you when your shield don't hold or those annoying damages that bipass it. And while many kubrows can do something simir to -one- of those, any can do all in one breed sadly.

Kubrows do some good damage, but so do a prime sweeper/deth machine rifle with a few formas and strong mods. And I can use all mod slots of the sentinel to useful stuff and resilience stuff to keep him alive not spending more than one to make him attack and do a lot of damage, while kubrows you need to remove some resilience/utility mods to make space to those damage mods if you want him being a killer. (And I can mod secoundary damage on sentinel guns to do the damage I want every time or even just crowd control)

The overall coust to keep  a kubrow now is not so expensive as was before thank to the new incubator, but the coust to keep a sentinel is zero.

One big advantage of the kubrow is that he can drop and be revived many times on a mission, what give them some good extra resilience on those sorties where more than a few times sentinels don't survive to the end, but on other hand sentinels don't get pissed with you if they die too many times. (I've had friends screaming "Don't revive me, revive the kubrow, I can't pet him anymore today!" and I'm not even joking here)

I'll give that be able to heal your kubrow with melee damage can make them almost immortal if you pay atention to keep them alive, even immortal as you can get they back up.

But the lack of worry about stability to play or not warframe when I feel doing it or not and the advantages of the mod pack of the sentinels make me keep sentinels instead of kubrow most of time. No matter how mutch I love my doggy.