Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Ikonnokllast WIP

(PSN)MoRockaPDX

Ikonnokllast

As usual, I have been inspired by a new Warframe. In this case, the new bardframe. I have made bard concepts before, but I always wanted to have a Rammellzee concept too, and bringing the two together is perfect. I don't know if it makes sense to have more than one bardframe, and frankly I don't care, this is merely an academic exercise.    

BardFrame

Sequencer more percussion based

Appearance

Cross between Rammellezee's Panzerfuturism and Voltron.

Rhythm, based powers, and limbs made from proxy Kubrow’s and Kavats. Legs, the former and arms the latter. Phantom Energy limbs remain when the proxy limbs are deployed. Proxy pets are deployed with own version of the Kubrow/Hyeka Masters animation and sound. 

Each limb has a distinct color, default is Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, and Black.

Stats

TBD

Idle Animations

Noble Stance

Bboy stance

Agile Stance

Trop Rock, Two Step, Brooklyn Rock

Passive

Graffiti Bomb’n

Creating Glyphs has chance of producing resources. Same mechanic as the Kubrow precept that digs up resources. Energy, health, money, ammo, etc. 30 second cool down.

Powers

Power Pack [25]

Ikonnoklasst's arms and legs are made of proxy kavats and kubrows. On cast one limb, at random is launched, leaving a phantom limb behind. The limb behaves mechanically similar to the new rifle spear mechanic. Then the proxy pet comes to life engaging enemies and supporting the Warframe. The proxy will return if the power is cast again, or the duration expires. If launched on the 2nd or 4th beat another limb can be launched.

200 Impact/Slash/Puncture damage. 30 meter range. 5 meter AoE. Proxy pets are affected by precepts and companion mods. 30 seconds power duration.

Old Version

Spoiler

Rocket Arms [20]

Launches one arm like a missile, per cast. 

Uses similar mechanic as the new rifle spears. Phantom Arm is unsheathed in the place of the launched arm. The arm can be recovered by walking over it. Fire the second arm works the same, but firing a third time first teleports the arm back to the Warframe. 

200 Impact/Slash/Puncture damage. 30 meter range. 5 meter AoE. On beat trigger, doubles damage, up to 10 times, within a Window of time TBD.

Proxy Pack [45] 

Deploys limbs that turn into robot proxy pets. Arms are proxy Kavats, and legs are proxy Kubrows. 

Creates 4 allies that use Kavat and Kubrow AI. Details of precepts, powers, and stats TBD. (possibly effected by equipped pet mods)

Panzer Up [20] Channel

Power channels through armor, granting resistance to the greatest type of damage that is inflicted on the Warframe, for a period of time. The greater the damage the greater the resistance.

Base resistance of 10% (max 90%) increased by 1% for every 100 points of damage of a single type, cost 4 energy per second. A second damage type is added after maxing the first, doubling the energy cost. This can be continued until all damage types have resistances, or the Warframe runs out of power, or the power is canceled.

Alter beast [75]

Transforms into beast mode. Behaves like a large controllable Kubrow, or Kavat. Can pounce, tackle and maul enemies. Increases movement rate, armor, and damage. Power, is effected by equipped pet mods/precepts.

Fourth Power TBD

Edited by (PS4)MoRockaPDX