Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For These Events, Why Are The People Who Have Hundreds/thousands Of Kills Treated The Same Way As Those With 20 Kills?

SnokyoDrift

I think a big part of the lack of motivation for this event is the fact that you get nothing if you have a "normal" number of kills. People can get their 20 kills and do whatever the hell they want, and if the community fails, what have they lost? Only ~10 minutes. They don't have to care if we fail or not, since they lose nothing.

The people with a few hundred kills will gain the least, since they've spent a significant amount of time more than most people, only to receive the same reward.

In the future, some sort of scaling rewards system and percentage bracket rewards should be implemented to make sure that these average players do not feel unrewarded for their efforts.

You wanna know why? Because the original event description said so.

You either get 20, or you get top 100. Enjoy.

I think there should be some reward every 100 kills or so. But this event has way bigger issues than that. We might not even get 100% because of said issues.

Edited by Fate_6

DE isnt very good at events so....

Would have been better if there was tiers that everyone could see.

like get 20 kills you get snipetron vandal

50 kills: snipetron vandal and (insert prize here)

100 kills: same as 50 kills but with (inset here)

and so on..

I dunno, a big lack of motivation from me and my friends is from the fact that it feels like you are punishing yourself if you don't do this solo.  The fusion moa one was a lot more fun because you could do it with a group of friends and run defense missions (so fun with friends + lots of exp).

DE isnt very good at events so....

Would have been better if there was tiers that everyone could see.

like get 20 kills you get snipetron vandal

50 kills: snipetron vandal and (insert prize here)

100 kills: same as 50 kills but with (inset here)

and so on..

Or ask the design council to design an event plan, then we all vote on it, then they make it happen...