Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assassination teams in Sorties

Retrijeuj

Hey there.

So I really liked the idea of having Vor and Kril team up to stop you, but it's a shame only these two had this idea. So what I would like would be to have a mission modifier in sorties that would basically add a boss to the mission. Naturally, you can't just have Lephantis and Sargas work together, but pre-made teams like Ruk/Kril, Ambulas/Raptor etc would work pretty well, the idea not being to have some kind of synergy between the two, but just forcing the players to pay attention to two threats at once.

For bosses like Kayla and Regor who have their own arena and can't really be teamed up with anyone without making the mission impossible, we could just have to face them one by one, each one being in different parts of the mission (accessible through portal, like in invasion missions, perhaps ?).

This would make it more interesting that having an Eximus Fortress when no enemies try to go around the boss, or energy reduction when everyone has a build to counter it.

Please don't give them anymore ideas.Pleeeaaassee.

Imagine a Raptor/Jackal team in Sortie Assassination................Condition - BOW ONLY:awkward:

Don't say anything,don't reply to this.........just...you know....Imagine.

Sorry,I'll just shut up now.