Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Suggetion

elabyed25

Question

5 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, elabyed25 said:

I wanna know which warframe specialized in amplifying damage and/or damage stats such as impact slash puncture 

equinox 4th does slash damage she also has an augment to buff damage . as posted about mirage buffs damage and has an augment for that as well so does Rhinos roar.Novas 4th enemies affected by it take increased damage. Nidus can add extra damage only for teammates though. There are various frame augments for their first powers  Frost,Volt,Ember,Oberon(?) who can give increased damage for teammates as well. Like Frost is extra cold damage etc. 

It's pretty late so you'll have to forgive me because I'm sure I'm missing others just too tired to remember it all. That's all I can remember currently I'll probably just make an edit later today after I wake up to post others that I'm forgetting.

Banshee's Sonar gives a 5x boost before even adding any Strength Mods,
with Resonance you can get overlapping weakpoints for stacking damage multipliers.

Melee attacks on unaware enemies have an 8x multiplier, you can make easy use of this
with Frames that can turn invisibie or blind enemies / put them to sleep.

Saryn spreading Spores - and thus Viral (DOT and) procs - all over
makes enemies die (more than) twice as fast, kinda sorta like Molecular Prime, heh.

5 hours ago, elabyed25 said:

damage stats such as impact slash puncture

TBH, not sure what you mean here, Slash procs of course are neat
but an Impact proc is just a short stagger and Puncture reduces enemy damage. *shrug*