Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe gets progressively worse framerate

Sh0elace.

Question

Ironic huh? My warframe with bad framerate? No? Bad joke? Yeah.... (Sorry if i posted in the wrong topic. This was the best I could find)

anyways, the title says it all. I built my computer with the intention of making games like Warframe playable with very little frame drop at high settings. I achieved my goal. It does do that. My problem is usually after 10 minutes of gameplay, the framerate drops noticeably low and just gets progressively worse as I continue playing. If I restart Warframe and go back on, it just restarts the cycle. Excellent frames, to terrible frames. Does anyone else have this issue?

My GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070

and CPU: Intel(R) Quad-Core i5-6600k 3.50GHz

if you need to know anything else, tell me.

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Steel_Raze said:

Ironic huh? My warframe with bad framerate? No? Bad joke? Yeah.... (Sorry if i posted in the wrong topic. This was the best I could find)

anyways, the title says it all. I built my computer with the intention of making games like Warframe playable with very little frame drop at high settings. I achieved my goal. It does do that. My problem is usually after 10 minutes of gameplay, the framerate drops noticeably low and just gets progressively worse as I continue playing. If I restart Warframe and go back on, it just restarts the cycle. Excellent frames, to terrible frames. Does anyone else have this issue?

My GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070

and CPU: Intel(R) Quad-Core i5-6600k 3.50GHz

if you need to know anything else, tell me.

How's the cooling situation and overclock?

Copy and pasted from another post by me in a thread with the same issue:

Try this, making assumptions they're installed etc

windows 10 - xbox 'modern' app - turn off game dvr in settings (cog on left)

Nvidia drivers- personally I'd just uninstall geforce experience but at the very least turn off all their shadowplay/overlays etc

Steam (if using) - turn off the overlays if not done so already.

Warframe - try disabling/lowering settings to improve frame rates.

I seem to be having the same problem. Though in my case, I tried to use the windows disk cleaner and I might've deleted a few Temp files. I'm not sure if that's the perpetrator of my low frame rates or if its a problem within my GPU or something else.