Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone know if Sovereign Outcast is actually transmutable?

Aaryl

Question

I've burned through roughly 150 Naramon transmute cores, and I've got EVERY SINGLE naramon polarity rare stances but Sovereign.

At this point I'm afraid that DE forgot to add Sovereign into transmuting table....It could just be RNG but I've gotten every other stances a lot of times. (Rare & Naramon)

4 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, --Q--Aaryl said:

I've burned through roughly 150 Naramon transmute cores, and I've got EVERY SINGLE naramon polarity rare stances but Sovereign.

At this point I'm afraid that DE forgot to add Sovereign into transmuting table....It could just be RNG but I've gotten every other stances a lot of times. (Rare & Naramon)

Is the drop rate that bad off Kuva Heavy Gunners to simply not farm them via the fortress? Wiki still lists them as a transmute drop, but chances are that newer items just have a set lower rate, if I had to utterly guess. Hard to test without raw data mining.

26 minutes ago, KoshLovesYou said:

Is the drop rate that bad off Kuva Heavy Gunners to simply not farm them via the fortress?

I've done a few survivals, 1 or 2 an hour long, and still haven't gotten it.  Drop rate is fairly low.

30 minutes ago, KoshLovesYou said:

Is the drop rate that bad off Kuva Heavy Gunners to simply not farm them via the fortress? Wiki still lists them as a transmute drop, but chances are that newer items just have a set lower rate, if I had to utterly guess. Hard to test without raw data mining.

actual drop rates according to [REDACTED] are really, really low.