Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

need a little help.

orakuj

Question

gonna make this short and sweet. i cant navigate hte forums for hte life of me lol. so i am sorry if this is in the wrong catagory.

i want to find hte suggestions catagory, but i have no clue if there even is one. i cant seem to find one, i also cant find the help catagory... help would be GREATLY appreciated.

4 answers to this question

1. There are different kinds of suggestions. If you have a completely new idea that isn't in the game yet, it goes in the Fan Concepts section, under Extras. If you have a suggestion that is meant to improve an already existing feature, it goes in the Feedback forum. From there, you select which specific subforum is most appropriate (for example, a suggestion on how to improve a Warframe goes in the Warframe & Abilities subforum).
  2. The Help section would be Players Helping Players. You can find this in the Community section.

The help section is the players helping players section, the kind folks there can answer the vast majority of your questions or otherwise help solve many issues you could be having.  It is in the community section directly above general discussions.  Unless your looking for help for a matter that only DE can interfere in, in which case you are going to want to contact support, which can be reached from the main page of the warframe.com website.

I think you're thinking of Fan Concepts when you say suggestions. It's in the Extras Subforum. Also you could be talking about Feedback Subforum, but that has more sections than you can shake a stick at. As for navigation in general it is normally fairly easy, and the places you're most likely to spend time posting in (creating threads, anyway) are going to be Feedback, Extras (especially if you do Fan Art/RP), and General Discussion. 

Also, for future reference, if you find you need help (or want to post something to help other players) you can post it in the Players Helping Players Subforum, as that is where people will look for such things. 

Hope this helps!