Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liset Prime Skin?

2Peter3Nine

Question

I don't really want to pay real money for a skin,

that really should have just been a buildable ship.

The Scimitar, Mantis, and Xiphos can all be built with parts, you don't need to buy them with plat.

Each one has it's own Engine, Fuselage, and Avionics, they can be found in sortie caches and rare containers.

The only reason i'm thinking about buying the accessory pack is because we don't have a prime ship, or prime operator outfit yet.

I think the pack would have been better if the Liset Prime was the 2nd gear item instead of Cernos Prime.

And the 2nd accessory would be a Kavat armor instead of the Liset Prime skin.

3 answers to this question

Yeah... No.

The Liset Prime works better as a skin because then it would mean having... What exactly as an Air Support? Would that justify a Prime item?

I honestly think having a skin is way better for the ships, to be honest.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's a lot of players that are really fond of having the Cernos Prime. I am because until now all I had for a bow was the Paris in the Prime department. Others will be because of mechanics. Is it perfect? Sure not, and I'm really sure something could be touched on the bow to make it feel a tad better, but I'll choose it any other day over a Prime ship without much room for improvements.

Also paying real money or not for a skin, that's exactly what you're doing everytime you purchase a skin. Whether you yourself paid for the Platinum or not, that Platinum came out off somewhere.

Edited by NightmareT12

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Yeah... No.

The Liset Prime works better as a skin because then it would mean having... What exactly as an Air Support? Would that justify a Prime item?

I honestly think having a skin is way better for the ships, to be honest.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's a lot of players that are really fond of having the Cernos Prime. I am because until now all I had for a bow was the Paris in the Prime department. Others will be because of mechanics. Is it perfect? Sure not, and I'm really sure something could be touched on the bow to make it feel a tad better, but I'll choose it any other day over a Prime ship without much room for improvements.

Also paying real money or not for a skin, that's exactly what you're doing everytime you purchase a skin. Whether you yourself paid for the Platinum or not, that Platinum came out off somewhere.

Well, a better version of what the normal Liset does would be nice.

If the normal one disables alarms, then the Prime one could freeze alarm countdowns like hostage execution or data deletion.

EDIT- wow, pressing ctrl makes the thing submit the reply.

I wasn't done brb

EDIT -

I'd agree with you about the skin thing if each ship had an A,B,C appearance loadout slot setup like your weapons and warframes do.

I really don't like having to fully remake my ships when I switch them around.

Cernos Prime would just come with the next prime, which is either Banshee or Zephyr,

and Cernos Prime makes far more sense to come with either of them then Valk.

Edited by General_Durandal