Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Certain Riven mod....

(XBOX)TheMrDarkrider

Question

14 answers to this question

Just now, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Depends on the stats.  Are you looking to buy a random one, or sell one?

Hmmm... the thing is i may of found one in todays sortie by chance and it has +6.7% multi +6.7% elec and -1.5% zoom with a mastery rank of 15 and hasent be leveled up at all yet...but since it works with the synorid simulor as well... well thats why im asking...

Just now, (Xbox One)TheMrDarkrider said:

Hmmm... the thing is i may of found one in todays sortie by chance and it has +6.7% multi +6.7% elec and -1.5% zoom with a mastery rank of 15 and hasent be leveled up at all yet...but since it works with the synorid simulor as well... well thats why im asking...

That particular roll, would be worth a pretty bit.  More mutlishot means faster stacking, which is good.  More electricity means higher damage, and stronger corrosive, which is good.  Zoom, on a weapon that isn't that long of a range, is being pulled out.  Which, is, good.

I'd say, between 120-200 plat.  And, it does depend on the buyer, so keep that in mind,

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

That particular roll, would be worth a pretty bit.  More mutlishot means faster stacking, which is good.  More electricity means higher damage, and stronger corrosive, which is good.  Zoom, on a weapon that isn't that long of a range, is being pulled out.  Which, is, good.

I'd say, between 120-200 plat.  And, it does depend on the buyer, so keep that in mind,

does it never being rerolled effect the price as well?

Just now, (Xbox One)TheMrDarkrider said:

does it never being rerolled effect the price as well?

Yes.  That actually makes is more expensive, as if someone doesn't like the roll, then they could just reroll it to see if they get something better.  Always be sure to say how many times it's been rolled, because if you're trying to sell a decrease damage riven, with no rerolls left, then GG.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Yes.  That actually makes is more expensive, as if someone doesn't like the roll, then they could just reroll it to see if they get something better.  Always be sure to say how many times it's been rolled, because if you're trying to sell a decrease damage riven, with no rerolls left, then GG.

so final price then? i can even show you in game if need be

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheMrDarkrider said:

I dont know...i mean isnt every riven stat wise diffrent also since it works with both one would be strong and the other faint

yeah but value of the stats when upgraded could make a difference cause that sounds like it could be a good riven, one that I think could sell for roughly a 150-200 maybe don't quote me on that

Riven price is mainly determined by weapon.  Simulor is one of the most desirable rivens.  I paid 300p for one and was happy to do it.  I would consider 250p to 300p your floor and I would start by asking more.  

On the high end rivens, good stats can add to the price.  Multishot, damage, and crit chance/damage are usually the most sought after.  Unfortunately for you, Simulor is one of the few weapons that doesn't need multishot, although many players don't realize it.  I would leave your riven unrolled.

Edited by (XB1)ThermalStone