Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little question about trading and RNG

King_Kyre

Question

So the situation is this, I'm new and as such I don't have much to trade nor access to content worth trading. But I do have something other players could find useful, RNG, I could effectively double the chances of receiving a desired mod or blueprint in exchange for Plat or something. So say somebody is farming for something and I offer to tag along and give them the desired reward in exchange for Plat, charging like 2Plat per run or something. This would be ingame, but I'm not sure if the rules would allow it.

6 answers to this question

Idea of "tagging along" to double chances is "kindof" pointless, because drops are same for every player in session, be it mod or blueprint.
So if rare mod drops from an enemy, every player that collects the mod will get the exact same one.

IMO the best idea to start trading for plat is vault runs. 
I suggest checking wiki for details.
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Derelict
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Key

General idea is to get group of 4 people, each with different Dragon key equipped.(post in Recruitment chat something along "looking for vault runs" be patient, retry after minute or two and i guarantee you will get reply)
1 person then needs a derelict key to open derelict mission (keys are cheap, even early in game, i think.)
with 4 diff keys you got 100% chance of opening vault.
You get good mods, and you can sell them for 10-30 easy.(just be smart with what you sell and what you keep. If having trouble pricing mods, refer to warframe.market or just ask in chat.)

Add me ingame and ping when im online, id be happy to run some with ya 

Edited by Sophista

10 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

Actually yes, this is against the rules. 

Not quite, as far as I can tell, DE can't enforce ingame plat services like this, so they recommend you don't do it, but it's more of a "trade at your own risk"

Edited by rapt0rman

@Neo_182

Im not saying that its smart, or efficient. But i dont see how it is against the rules to:

Agree with a player on a set price for set relic(s). Run with that player mission that grants them relics.
After mission, Op sells Relics to Buyer. Buyer gets double Relics for same amount of time spent.
Op gets Plats. Relics and Plats appear in trade interface.