Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option To Decrease The Zoom For Snipers?

thedrag0n22

There is none to decrease it, but yeah one reason I dont use any of the snipers in game, the zoom is too much and without they dont point well taking off shots like the latron does.  They really need multi zoom, hell steal the code from UT99 sniper rifle you own the code :/

It's high, but I have no issue with aim without zooming. Just don't zoom for things closer than way across the map. If your mouse is too sensitive, or you use a gamepad and it's too sensitive when you don't zoom, I guess that's a problem. It works fine for me when I don't zoom sniper rifles.

With that said, if DE is listening, I don't want them to just add zoom adjustments every time you zoom in. If you want to add different amounts of zoom, that's fine, but allow the zooming to remember your last setting. That way if you zoom out, and zoom back in, it's at whatever you last left it. I won't have to adjust it every time I want to use it... just like a real rifle (games don't have to be realistic, but this one just makes sense).

Edited by gell

Zoom is pretty much unusable in its current state. The sensitivity goes way too low and there is no option to increase it. Just don't zoom.

The new Snipetron Vandal seems to have awful accuracy when hip-fired at anything bigger than medium ranges. That's a gun you don't really want to miss with.

Yay, give us...

... MOLE'S EYE!

But seriously, it's true - there are just a few maps with enough distance for fine sniping.

god I can see the description now  (decreases zoom range by 00& "waves hand" see what i mean?)

Edited by thedrag0n22