Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Price check on a Sybaris riven

JohnViande

Question

Hey guys,

So I've got this Sybaris riven that I've been using, but I'm thinking about selling it since I found my dream Opticor riven and don't use the Dex Sybaris any longer. It has some good positive stats but the negative is kind of a bummer, there it is:

+ 153 Critical Chance

+ 196.4 Damage

- 36.3 Multishot

What do you think?

Edited by JohnViande

3 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, lightdragon64 said:

1. it's a nice mod (can't say on price)

2. this belongs in trading post not players helping players

Sorry I thought only offers did belong in the trading post and  that the price checks were dealt with here. Well then, if a mod can move my thread that'd be nice!

I don't agree with  this being in the wrong forum. As you're not here trying to sell it but, ask for what people think it's worth. Therefore, us players helping another player.

To be honest, because it's -multishot I don't think I would even want the mod myself. You have +90% chance of multishot normally right? That'll drop your damage if you're putting all that critical chance and damage into 1 bullet instead of doubling it with 2 bullets with all that damage and critical chance. I'd personally roll it again.

So that being said, I would suggest around 100-200. Give or take 50 off either end.