Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashing to no signal from PC

P5YCH0SL0TH

I've had a few issues recently where the game seems to crash my graphics entirely. PC stays on but I get a no signal read on the monitor. No BSOD or black screen. A sort of grinding audio sound for a brief moment then no signal. I have to power down manually and restart and it usually works fine after that. Really always seems to be at random times in game as well, so i can't attribute a certain area as causing it. I haven't concerned myself to much with this issue, since it only happens occasionally and I play quite a lot. However, after this last crash, upon restarting Steam said the game was not installed. The option I had was to install not play. I checked the file folder in steam library and it was there. I went to uninstall through programs and features, but when it finished the Warframe folder was still there. I deleted it manually and am attempting to reinstall. I've never had an issue like this any insight would be great. I've experienced no issues with my SSD its installed on as it's the C: drive with windows. I assumed it was just a driver glitch but this was pretty strange. 

Just happened again where it crashed and Steam says I need to install the game.I had updated my graphics driver already. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostics and check disk no errors were found. System file checker said some errors couldn't be fixed. I've had that message since win 10 update even after a clean install, but I haven't checked the logs. Not really sure what to look for.

Edited by P5YCH0SL0TH
update

I have the same issue.First happened after they changed the antiliasing.After last hotfix happens all the time.I can play for 6 hours before crashing or the moment i log in or join a mission.Cleaned my PC, did verify cache, disabled directx and multithreading, lowered graphics, checked temperatures(CPU 40-50)(GPU 50-60) updated drivers (i even unistalled them and installed again) and checked for disk errors and viruses all work fine, happens only with Warframe.It happens random but the places i crashed are Dojo, Ship, Hieracon, ODD and sometimes on Sorties.

Edited by DeathDweller

Same prblem here it crashes everyday with no reason with RED screen and anoying sound in the headphones 

i checked my winlog and it says error 41 wich means PC ran out of power (facepalm) so Warframe is the only game that requares power station to run huh? 

FIX THIS PLEASE i am afraid to start the game cs i know after 5 mins of playn hard crsh and need to manual restart the whole pc. And Warframe is the only game cousing this problem on my pc. 

• 2 weeks later...

I tell him what to, this guy will have this same problem. I have all this problems. Reset, crush etc. I see black screen, use alt+f4, ctrl+alt+del(magic buttons) and hard reset(first i see black screen and use alt+f4 leter reset and game crush after 5 min or 1h )

but when i reinstall game everything work fine. Myabe some file are broken?

Try use window mode, this is solution. I dont see balck screen and hear voise. dont have to reset game, i dont have crash but only 2h. Maybe  scaling??

17.03 CET - Game crash :S:S Maybe this is important, screen was 10 sec balck like  full screen and after that  window is black...so that can be Vertex? I read log and that what i found.

6164.938 Gfx [Error]: Dx11TextureMgr::Present() failed, hr = 0x887A0005
6164.938 Gfx [Error]: Present returned DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED: 
6164.960 Gfx [Warning]: D3DAssert: Dx11Texture::Create2DTexture(1024, 1024, 11, 1, 83, 0, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) returned 0x887A0005 (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED)
6164.960 Gfx [Error]: Unable to create texture copy!
6165.215 Gfx [Warning]: Present() budget overrun (1671 ms)
6165.215 Sys [Error]: DisableTextureStreaming 1
6165.219 Sys [Info]: Texture streaming NORMAL -> DISABLED [Heap: 649,647,312/859,308,032 Footprint: 1,534,427,136 Handles: 1,111]
6165.231 Snd [Error]: Buffer underrun streaming /Lotus/Sounds/Warframes/Berserker/BerserkerBarrageLoop.wav (0 active streams)
6165.233 Snd [Error]: Buffer underrun streaming /Lotus/Sounds/Warframes/Rhino/RhinoStompImpact.wav (0 active streams)
6165.260 Net [Info]: NAT bound for server to XXXXXXXXXXX
6168.055 Gfx [Error]: BipedDeathSparksPoint failed to allocate vertex buffer data, disabling.
6168.057 Sys [Warning]: BipedDeathSparksPoint: Reallocating particles, this should only happen after mode resets!
6168.058 Gfx [Error]: BipedDeathSparksPoint failed to allocate vertex buffer data, disabling.
6168.070 Sys [Warning]: BipedDeathSparksPoint: Reallocating particles, this should only happen after mode resets!

Edited by Devifariaes

3 years ago DE have this same problem lol :/// but when i disable dx i have to reset my computer becose the PC is freezing

Edited by Devifariaes
DE does not correct the error of three years ?! i think its funny becose many pp have to use hard Reset