The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Did Wrong De

DhoVakiiN

i killed 1800 drones solo , i really wanted that new card i slept like 5-6 hrs , i dont have many friends ,playing alone is very hard to get lots of drone kills, the highest ranked  players here is what they did, they invited 2-3 friends to join their drone mission (remember the more players in mission the bigger spawn rate of enemy and drones) but those friends (slaves) didn't kill drones only grineer so that party leader only was killing massive ammouts of drones. instead of ~15 drone kills on average he gets ~45  I wish i had that kind friends :( . the only way to get 3000+ drone kills in SOLO mode is either use cheats or not to sleep for 3 days at all and drink red bull only and don't even go to bathroom just piss into empty red bull can.

P.S would be better if there weren't Top100 instead set amount requirement for rewards 20 for Snipetron BP , 200 for Vandal  2000 for mod.

What about NO. This event was boring as hell and doing 20 kills is boring enough.

Stop complaining, if you're doing the 1K kill and more, take it as a contribution to your clan or to the Warframe community.

Grinding only for one kind of mob is too boring for most of us.

Yes, killing drones is boring. What he's trying to say is that the people who kept killing drones for the community, no matter how boring it was, should be rewarded. I killed 200 (not a lot), and i knew that I wouldn't get anything extra for it. I did it to help the community, because if everyone had your mentality and killed only 20 - then NO ONE would have gotten a Snipetron Vandal. Including you. You should thank the OP.

-Edit-

If you had obligations for the weekend, then you're not to blame. Real life is more important.

Edited by thePhysicist8

Yes, killing drones is boring. What he's trying to say is that the people who kept killing drones for the community, no matter how boring it was, should be rewarded. I killed 200 (not a lot), and i knew that I wouldn't get anything extra for it. I did it to help the community, because if everyone had your mentality and killed only 20 - then NO ONE would have gotten a Snipetron Vandal. Including you. You should thank the OP.

-Edit-

If you had obligations for the weekend, then you're not to blame. Real life is more important.

Exactely Thephysicist8 ! thats i tried to teach them, but people dont understand...

100 kills? hell no!

some people are busy on the weekend, i could barely get enough kills because i didnt have time.

what they should have done is not only a minimum number of kills, but add more chances of informers dropping mods. that would have been interesting, and would make people kill way more than 20 informers

100 kills? hell no!

some people are busy on the weekend, i could barely get enough kills because i didnt have time.

what they should have done is not only a minimum number of kills, but add more chances of informers dropping mods. that would have been interesting, and would make people kill way more than 20 informers

"You can't have the butter and the money for the butter."  

french proverb

mean, you cant be rewarded for killing "20 drones" and you want they drop for you mods too.. Seriously!!

Exactely Thephysicist8 ! thats i tried to teach them, but people dont understand...

Get off your ****ing "I'm the visionary genius that everyone victimizes" stick

Don't go Nobody understands... Several people have  commented, beat your argument into the ground and your only come back is to claim

"Clearly only people who did the minimum are the people arguing with me" or latch on to anybody that tries to make sense of your point.

It was a "community" goal to achieve

ALL rewards hinged on that goal. IE It doesn't matter if you got 2, 20, 200, 2000 or 20,000... If it failed you got NOTHING

That is your primary motivation for getting people to do it, If they want any of the rewards... The thing has to succeed.

The Snipetron Vandal was the clear designated Reward for the event, if you got 20 kills which Being the 4th of JULY weekend for the states meant that a large chunk of the player base mostly likely weren't going to be on to grind. Most people played to make sure they got the Snipetron Vandal and it was attainable goal for people who'd have less then 2 hours to play.

I got over a hundred kills cause that's all the time I could squeeze in between family and friends down for the weekend. Then again your thought process can be summed up as "Disregard Real Life, Acquire Warframe!"

The Snipetron BP was just a bonus given to make up for it being taken out without much warning, it wasn't part of the stated rewards. Stop trying to make it the minimum reward so you can have the Vandal as a more "leet" weapon.

and the Primed Chamber was for the top 100 players in the event.

DE set the reward table, people worked to make sure they got the reward they wanted.

Essentially your arguments come down to

"I feel I deserve more for my efforts despite the stated Reward list"

"I feel others had an advantage over me and thus this was not a fair competition"

"I feel others don't deserve the reward they got compared to amount of effort I put in"

"I feel the event encouraged non team play"

Of those four points... Three of them are highly subjective and up to personal taste.

With the fourth one being more or less the necessary evil of events like these when you have a competitive top prize.

You've basically insulted the community with your over generalizations that the community of as a whole is a bunch of lazy sobs

You've failed to defend most of your arguments, essentially either outright ignoring what other people said or claiming "you misunderstand"  and then jumble over your points.

and to make it worse, you keep trying to play yourself up as the victim that just wants what is better for the community as whole. When you clearly only want to favor hardcore players or those that can sink 10 hours of game time. Failing to take into account Casuals and People with real life -claiming those are just excuses!"  So what If "you" could squeeze in time to do it. Just cause you can do it doesn't mean others can. That's what honestly pisses me off the most. So much of your argument is so self centered in it's tone.

"Best regards"

I knew about the contest but didn't know the rules and stuff.

Most of the basic stuff I learned in clan chat.

I got my 36 drone kills doing missions I would have done anyways. 

Did it all on a Saturday evening during casual gametime.

I got the free rifle, the rest of the stuff I don't care about anyways.

The contest was just fine.

I knew about the contest but didn't know the rules and stuff.

Most of the basic stuff I learned in clan chat.

I got my 36 drone kills doing missions I would have done anyways. 

Did it all on a Saturday evening during casual gametime.

I got the free rifle, the rest of the stuff I don't care about anyways.

The contest was just fine.

Oh yeah, because it was ok for you there was clearly no issues with it.

Get off your ****ing "I'm the visionary genius that everyone victimizes" stick

and to make it worse, you keep trying to play yourself up as the victim that just wants what is better for the community as whole. When you clearly only want to favor hardcore players or those that can sink 10 hours of game time. Failing to take into account Casuals and People with real life -claiming those are just excuses!"  So what If "you" could squeeze in time to do it. Just cause you can do it doesn't mean others can. That's what honestly &!$$es me off the most. So much of your argument is so self centered in it's tone.

Go clean your mind and langage before posting a commentary... and dont play the lawyer with your "insulting community" and your insense arguments cause you show how childish you are, and you prove to us that you are with "20 kills" guys who always wait for others to do the job on their places. 

End of discussion

Edited by DhoVakiiN

I worked sat+sun (only  4hr days I admit) and was on call for the rest of the time.

Think I managed 700 ish kills, not much in the big scheme of things, but I also took my daughters out on thier bikes and sat in the sun a while.

I was awfully lucky I think, averaging 30+ per earth mission. The event itself was a bit boring but I still enjoyed it.

Go clean your mind and langage before posting a commentary... and dont play the lawyer with your "insulting community" and your insense arguments cause you show how childish you are, and you prove to us that you are with "20 kills" guys who always wait for others to do the job on their places. 

End of discussion

ZkVgVgz.png

Put your money where you mouth is.

Since you want to accuse me of ****

and your only real defense is as pointed out to claim I must be one of those "people" with arguing.

Go clean your mind, oh wait... it shoved so far up your own &#! that you can't.

You claim my argument is insane... Well then point out how it is? oh wait... you won't cause you can't

Edited by FrostWolf

So you're complain about the prize format for an event after it's confirmed that you didn't get the highest tier of rewards because you didn't kill enough to break top 100 but you feel like you somehow deserve more than an average joe who logged on and ran maybe 5 missions this weekend and got the same reward as you?

Would you have made this thread if you got #42 and got the mod?  Because I feel like the answer is no and you're just venting frustration over what you now view as wasted time.

So you're complain about the prize format for an event after it's confirmed that you didn't get the highest tier of rewards because you didn't kill enough to break top 100 but you feel like you somehow deserve more than an average joe who logged on and ran maybe 5 missions this weekend and got the same reward as you?

Would you have made this thread if you got #42 and got the mod?  Because I feel like the answer is no and you're just venting frustration over what you now view as wasted time.

i answer you by this, a guy ranked 87 on the top who complain to about this event, and not only him, many others:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/75966-informer-event-thanks-for-the-exploits-personal-account-of-the-weekend-calculations-feedback/

and if you ask, dont answer in my place! and i really dont care about the mod, still a mod used for only 1 type of weapons i dont use usually (snipers), i post this for complaining about an imbalanced event... 

i answer you by this, a guy ranked 87 on the top who complain to about this event, and not only him, many others:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/75966-informer-event-thanks-for-the-exploits-personal-account-of-the-weekend-calculations-feedback/

and if you ask, dont answer in my place! and i really dont care about the mod, still a mod used for only 1 type of weapons i dont use usually (snipers), i post this for complaining about an imbalanced event... 

The OP of that thread did not rank, the quote in that post is taken from the rank 87 who in his post seems to have enjoyed himself.  Please actually read the content you are sourcing from.

And if you didn't want the rewards why would you bother grinding it at all?