Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime accessories disappeared from EU PSN store?

(PSN)bananamuffin-352

Question

7 answers to this question

This seems the kind of job for Drew. It's weird though that they actually retired it after it had been accepted without DE's request...

EDIT: Is there a store in-game? Through the game's market or something. Check if it comes up, because if I open the website link through Google it says "You're not allowed to view this content", and it doesn't come up at all on the web store through search.

Edited by NightmareT12

12 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

This seems the kind of job for Drew. It's weird though that they actually retired it after it had been accepted without DE's request...

EDIT: Is there a store in-game? Through the game's market or something. Check if it comes up, because if I open the website link through Google it says "You're not allowed to view this content", and it doesn't come up at all on the web store through search.

Yes there is an in game store. But selecting anything that you'd purchase with actual money (platinum, prime access, ect.) brings you to a page with all of the Warframe microtransactions, prime accessories is also not there.

edit: this page is just the PlayStation store :/

Edited by (PS4)bananamuffin-352

Just now, (PS4)bananamuffin-352 said:

Yes there is an in game store. But selecting anything that you'd purchase with actual money (platinum, prime access, ect.) brings you to a page with all of the Warframe microtransactions, prime accessories is also not there.

Then SIEE is dun goofed again. Aw man.

I summon thee @[DE]Drew! Heed the call of across the pond!

On a serious note, if anyone else has an issue check the European PlayStation Blog next Tuesday and ask when the Store update post goes live (usually between 12:00 PM-16:00PM UTC), you log in using the SEN credentials (it redirects you).

If Drew gets to read me, try asking Fred Dutton of SIEE in case you have no direct link for them and he should be able to point you in the right direction :clem:

9 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Then SIEE is dun goofed again. Aw man.

I summon thee @[DE]Drew! Heed the call of across the pond!

On a serious note, if anyone else has an issue check the European PlayStation Blog next Tuesday and ask when the Store update post goes live (usually between 12:00 PM-16:00PM UTC), you log in using the SEN credentials (it redirects you).

If Drew gets to read me, try asking Fred Dutton of SIEE in case you have no direct link for them and he should be able to point you in the right direction :clem:

Thanks man! :D I'll do that

Hi,

I noticed that the Valkyr Prime Accessories Pack is gone from PS Store Europe. Can anyone confirm this information?

I checked the US Store and the pack is there. I wonder if PS Store EU is trolling us again?

If any DE responsible reads this can you please go check this information.

Thank you very much.