Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Werewolf Frame Discussion

Sikoden

On 2017-05-07 at 12:41 PM, (PS4)DeathSlinger09 said:

I thought of a passive. If you have ever heard the saying "For a wolf to survive it will chew off its own leg" then my concept will make sense. Basically when you are bleeding out can "Chew" and get revived instantly with less max health, armour and shield. You also are slowed down. After you "Chew" 4 times thats it, you cant chew anymore. What do u think?

Archived.

Edited by Sikoden

8 hours ago, ScytheWolfAngel said:

Thank you for the feedback! I think that sounds really cool, and would suit the frame very well~

I was wondering though, will the decrease of health/shield/armor/speed be permanent for each "Chew" or temporary? If it's permanent and will leave players more and more vulnerable with each use, what do you think of it also giving a small damage buff as well since the odds of survival would decrease with each "Chew"?

They would be permanent as I think that there would need to be an abillity to "heal" after a chew but that would mess things up. So a damage buff might be implemented but that is up to you.

I don't know why, some time ago, I made a topic with an idea of a "werewolf warframe" and I was "attacked" by some haters and trolls (unfortunately)... This idea is very cool, in my opinion, I like mythology and folklore, Mainly this mixture of cultural aspects with games.

And here you showed an idea even more "incomplete" than mine and had a lot more public encouraging you and I want to see the idea being improved... Strange dealing with people... haha!

I liked your idea, bringing a warframe inspired in the wolf Fenrir from the nordic mythology, and concept art too ;))

Edited by azak

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-05-08 at 5:18 PM, azak said:

I don't know why, some time ago, I made a topic with an idea of a "werewolf warframe" and I was "attacked" by some haters and trolls (unfortunately)... This idea is very cool, in my opinion, I like mythology and folklore, Mainly this mixture of cultural aspects with games.

And here you showed an idea even more "incomplete" than mine and had a lot more public encouraging you and I want to see the idea being improved... Strange dealing with people... haha!

I liked your idea, bringing a warframe inspired in the wolf Fenrir from the nordic mythology, and concept art too ;))

Archived.

Edited by Sikoden