Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which warframe is better ??? :V

quocbua123

Question

5 answers to this question

Depends on what you want to do.  I love them both and use them regularly myself.  Excalibur is more for dealing damage though his Radial Blind is a great crowd control as well as setting the enemies up for finishers.  I only whip out Exalted Blade when dealing with bosses.  

Volt is more team support and crowd control frame, but I find that he can be used in a variety of play styles.  You want to melee, focus on his Speed.  If you want to play support, focus on his Shield (and Speed to increase attack speed of you and your teammates).  If you want crowd control, use Shock and Discharge.  I have a general build so I can play all those roles at once.  Volt is a nice weapon platform.  Speed for melee, as I said before, and Shield can protect you while you set up for head shots.  Shield gives additional electric damage and crit damage for your guns so it synergizes well with crit-based weapons.

I can't say one is better than the other because it really depends on the situation and your play style.