Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1 wish for 150 Platinum

elitetrollz

Question

My friend told me that he will give me anything I want for a maximum of 150 platinum BUT only a single item. He won't give it the platinum it self or buy me 7 POTATOES :(

What should I tell him to buy with it? I can't really decide for my self. I am still MR8 so I cannot use any syndicate primary weapons.

Help me guyzz ty ty

10 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Don't trade with your friend. It is seen as an exploit and can get both of you banned without remorse.

Silva and Aegis. 150 plat on the dot, and it's a great Sword and Shield weapon.

Silva and Aegis is a sad excuse of a weapon, and the buff did almost nothing for the viability.

If you want a real recommendation, ask him to get you one of the syndicate secondaries, like the Vaykor Marelok Pistol (one of the best secondary weapons in the game). If you want a melee weapon - ask him to nab you a Nikana Prime, which is easily one of the top 10 melee weapons. Might want to ask him for a potato for whichever you pick, as well.

IMO those are some of the better options you could pick. User-friendly and powerful in nearly any situation, and they're both able to be modded a number of different ways since they can both go for Status and Crit. 

27 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

Silva and Aegis is a sad excuse of a weapon, and the buff did almost nothing for the viability.

If you want a real recommendation, ask him to get you one of the syndicate secondaries, like the Vaykor Marelok Pistol (one of the best secondary weapons in the game). If you want a melee weapon - ask him to nab you a Nikana Prime, which is easily one of the top 10 melee weapons. Might want to ask him for a potato for whichever you pick, as well.

IMO those are some of the better options you could pick. User-friendly and powerful in nearly any situation, and they're both able to be modded a number of different ways since they can both go for Status and Crit. 

:( i dont want the syndicate weapons because i already got myself an Akstiletto P and i think that's enough for me. 

42 minutes ago, --FORMA-- said:

Act dominant until he gives you the platinum so you can buy whatever you want with it.

His brain is more powerful than mine. I can't surpass it.

33 minutes ago, RestlessDraugr said:

COSMETICS WOO

22 minutes ago, Tora.Prime said:

Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin *w*

I'm not onto fashion yet c:

HMM this is really a hard decision.....

Just now, elitetrollz said:

:( i dont want the syndicate weapons because i already got myself an Akstiletto P and i think that's enough for me. 

Fair enough. Akstiletto is a good gun. I would still recommend the Nikana Prime, though. It's a very powerful melee weapon and is more than capable of trucking through any content. 

Ohma is good indeed. But it's not as fast as Nikana Prime and doesn't proc slash the same way. Still, you like what you like :P

But it seems like you've got a good secondary and melee, which means you're really just looking for a Primary. 

My first thought would be to grab an OG Hek or Tigris since those are excellent guns, but you don't need your friend to buy them for you because they're super easy to make. Tonkor, as much as I despise to say it, is a good gun to grab as well.

I'd say have your buddy grab you potatoes and you could pick what weapons you wanted to build and tater them as you please. That's really the best course of action.