Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Lore (Exta, Ceres)

Lady_Khaos

Years later, it still makes no sense that we are fighting Vor and Krill after we have already killed them by the point we unlock Exta on Ceres. Shortly after the dual boss was added to Phobos, I suggested an alternative boss that would be a Grineer gunship with 2 pilots, which in the second phase would come out and fight you on the ground. It even makes more sense lore-wise now with the fight being at the Grineer Shipyards. 

Can't find my original boss suggestion, but I did find it as my submission to the Grineer enemy creation contest:

Please DE, this fight and replacing the Sergeant with Nef +Derf Anyo need to happen soon. They've taken entirely too long as it is.

I don't have much to say on the matter of Vor and Kril miraculously reappearing~

But I will say chances are Nef Anyo's fight won't be the one replacing the Sergeant. (Even if he was the previous Nef Anyo), as the Glast Gambit quest takes place after War Within, so it can be presumed Nef Anyo will be a high level fight :o

15 minutes ago, Zandermanith222 said:

I don't have much to say on the matter of Vor and Kril miraculously reappearing~

But I will say chances are Nef Anyo's fight won't be the one replacing the Sergeant. (Even if he was the previous Nef Anyo), as the Glast Gambit quest takes place after War Within, so it can be presumed Nef Anyo will be a high level fight :o

While that is a very good point, also consider that the Vay Hek boss fight, while being on Earth, is still a higher level mission. So the Nef Anyo fight could stay on Phobos without being needed to unlock the Ceres Junction. I just want that terrible "boss" to finally get replaced...or at least upgraded. Maybe give the Sergeant and exoskeleton and new abilities...