Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Drain Cyst

(PSN)PyroMunk

Question

I have a mature cyst on my Chroma as well as my Ash Prime and I know they are mature cyst because I'm allowed to enter the infested room.However when I go to my incubator to drain my cyst I am not given the option all I see is the usual "Breeding Guide" and everything is checked off I have an egg,power core,open stasis slot,and no active pet.

So I would like to know why I'm unable to drain my cyst and make a charger companion.

Edited by (PS4)PyroMunk

3 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, (PS4)PyroMunk said:

I have a mature cyst on my Chroma as well as my Ash Prime and I know they are mature cyst because I'm allowed to enter the infested room.However when I go to my incubator to drain my cyst I am not given the option all I see is the usual "Breeding Guide" and everything is checked off I have an egg,power core,open stasis slot,and no active pet.

So I would like to know why I'm unable to drain my cyst and make a charger companion.

You need to proceed until you get to the screen where you input DNA Templates. At the very bottom, there is an option to Drain. Otherwise, send a report ticket.