Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Helminth Charger and Chargers

Jiyuria

I'm not really sure if this goes here, but if it doesn't feel free to move it.

So I like the Helminth Charger change idea, and I think it's very good for what's needed, they needed an infested dog like creature that can wear armor and not look odd. And that's a good reason to change it. 

DS86-Helminth-Charger-Artwork-1024x576.j

And I personally like the design, but one thing that stuck out to me was a comment made in the devstream. 

Geoff mentions "but then get ready when you get a couple people who are angry that we changed it." 

Which got me thinking, what about an optional Charger skin that costs plat on the market? Similar to the Hyekka skin. I like both and I would gladly spend plat to be able to switch between them. (Though maybe it'd be a good idea to put a blurb that "armor doesn't quite fit it" or something on the purchasing screen.)

Just a suggestion, I know I'd spend plat on it. I like how my Charger looks with her not quite fitting armor. It's endearing and hilarious. But I like the new design too. 

Edited by Jiyuria

Not exactly refering to your point, but to the comment Geoff made:

If they were so worried about people getting angry at model change, perhaps they shouldn't have rushed the Chargers into the game before even having a sketch for their actual models.

The War Within could wait months, but an infested pet has to come out asap, as an obvious and grotesque placeholder.