Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Order of The White Lotus Is Recruiting (Old thread, link to the new one inside)

-DragonOfTheWest-

Hello, I am interested in your clan. Im just starting out on PC, but I have been playing on PS4 for over a year. Im looking for a group of active, social, helpful adults, that also raid and do long survival runs. Also, i wouldn't mind helping the clan grow as an officer, i have a Steam account and will be more than willing to chat. I have experience running clans / guilds as leader and as officers from other onlines games in the past.

My IGN: al12469

I am online daily and have Discord to chat with mic.

14 hours ago, al12469 said:

Hello, I am interested in your clan. Im just starting out on PC, but I have been playing on PS4 for over a year. Im looking for a group of active, social, helpful adults, that also raid and do long survival runs. Also, i wouldn't mind helping the clan grow as an officer, i have a Steam account and will be more than willing to chat. I have experience running clans / guilds as leader and as officers from other onlines games in the past.

My IGN: al12469

I am online daily and have Discord to chat with mic.

Like the gentleman above  ^ I am interested in joining this clan. I played on PC briefly and switched to playing on PS4, I was there for about 3 years and reached MR 18. We are actually clan mates on ps4 and looking to join a more active group of players on PC. I am looking to progress quickly on pc and get this account to higher levels than I was able to accomplish on console. I have a steam account, as well as discord and don't mind chatting while continuing the grind with a new group of people.

23 hours ago, Lord_Impaler said:

Looking to join

Active shadow clan 30 members

I am the warlord

Your seeking membership into our clan, correct? Or are you seeking admitance into the alliance? Also your username does not exist. Is it different then the one on here?