Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[Javlok] Bug with Punch Through and Ivara ability

Nash82

Hello there,

I'm creating this topic to report some bugs with the new weapon "Javlok".

I'm using it with the "Shred" mod for the 1,2 Punch Trough, but in play it doesn't seem to work with the primary fire projectile, which explode on first contact with ennemies. I make the test by using the [2] capacity of Ivara to take control of it, and the projectile really stop with the first impact regardless of the "Punch Trough" score.

A second bug appears with Ivara Ultimate capacity, her arrow do not benefit from the "Shred" on the Javlok. One more time i test by taking control of one arrow, and she stop on first contact.

I tested this with another weapon with "Shred" and it works well. So the bug seems to come from the punch trough on a Javlok.

Thanks all for your attention (and sorry if my english is bad, french player).

Godd game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've noticed this issue as well. The punchthrough on primary fire USED to penetrate enemies when applied, but now it only penetrates terrain. I'm not sure if it's a bug or what, but it sucks that even with 2.1 additional punchthrough the rounds aren't piercing even a single enemy. Throwing the Javlok with it active, too, is a pain, since it can penetrate terrain to a degree and end up stuck IN the environment itself.

Come on Warfram, fix dat Javlok. No moar Javlok secondary-thrown punchtrough bonuses, just apply it to the primary fire properly.

No need for the thrown function to pierce dirt and objects only to remain wedged out of reach to reacquire.