Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Key duration

(PSN)Kairo_Montano

Question

I've forged the Clan Key. In the future for some reason, if my clan disbanded, I left, or whatever... my key will get useless? Is this key enouth for any clan, or I'll have forge another one? The trading prosses is real time, or is there a way of trading like in "auction houses", that you put the item an can logout-login freely?

Obs: Sorry the bad english!

Edited by (PS4)Kairo_Montano
Mispeled words

4 answers to this question

Every time you join a clan, you have to build a new key. When you leave a clan, the key you built is gone.

Trading is done in real time via the trade chat. You can use the forums trading subsection to post items you want to buy or sell and other players can reach out to you (or you them) if the in-game trade chat gets a little to...cluttered.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Every time you join a clan, you have to build a new key. When you leave a clan, the key you built is gone.

Trading is done in real time via the trade chat. You can use the forums trading subsection to post items you want to buy or sell and other players can reach out to you (or you them) if the in-game trade chat gets a little to...cluttered.

So... better be loyal to my clan! :)

If its real time, is there a place or mechanism to let people know what you are interested of want to sell? Some kind of Post SIgn, official web page, or else. I can only be conected 2 days per week

Only real time is maros bazar on earth but you need to be there to trade. DE principals are focused on tennos interaction as apposed to a automated system. You can use trading section on forums to arrange trades beforehand though. This topic best placed in players helping players section 

Edited by (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson