Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Leader Power

buckbullstallion

So after getting a response back from support, they have not nor will not address this issue, and this leaves me saddened by the lack of concern for the DOJO situation, let it be known DE is not concerned if you LOSE all your money on this GAME. Profit for them -- yet they want to ban the HACKERS, but thieves they apparently are okay with -- xpoopoox Is a thief IMO as he essentially though HIS ABUSE of CLAN LEADER POWER -- SOMETHING that can be ADDRESSED by DE but they just SAID TO ME IN SUPPORT, SORRY ABOUT YOUR luck -- yet on the TWITCH Broacasting they seem to care about HACKERS! I am concerned about Hackers too unethical behavior is just that, and thats what Hackers are and Thieves both are very unethical.

Have you actually considered the implications of what you're asking for?

So, I join a clan.  I use my own resources to rush the oracle, labs, and research.  Everybody in the clan grabs the blueprints....then they boot me.  I complain and get my resources back, maybe they remove the labs, but those blueprints?  They've just gotten those essentially for free. 

While I feel for you, "Clan Leaders can kick members at any time for any reason" is pretty much part and parcel of the definition of a clan.  It's a risk you take when you contribute, and yeah, it sucks, but the person to be mad at is the clan leader, not DE.  It's not their doing.

Okay, its like this Phatose, Clan leader gets upset with one person, only he and one other remain, all 9 or 11 other contributors kicked because of a fall out that never involved you or the others. We have been asking for a resolution to this though support. But needs to be addresses at Developer level. if this was a 2500 clan, and all were kicked but the 2 there would be a bigger outrage. A clear system needs to be in place, and if DEVs want, I will sit in a Brainstorming session to make a Clear and Present Change that NEEDS to be IMPLEMENTED for the safety of the few. Its a real situation and if it affected 2500 people or 5000 people in a clan, I am sure there would be more posts regarding this. But it only happened to like 9 of us, and we are outraged by this as there should be a safety net put in place for people that would like to contribute to clans but not be kicked out of them because the Clan leader had a bad day. I know this hasn't happened to you, For instance I am sure you never were raped, pillaged or robbed, but I would still want a system in place that protects you from these things. this is all I am asking for the DEVS to consider, that they Make excessive Clan Power more FAIR to those who desire to contribute to them.