Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Re-ranking costs

-AncientWarrior-

Question

Hi Tenno's .. So I have max ranked my 3 syndicates I wanted, Steel Meridian, Arbiters and Cep Suda.. then needed to change to the other three for various reasons.. no problem ranked them up and when I had what I needed, I used to just rank up the others again without incurring the Next Title cost.  Now I have just done this again and on Steel and Arbiter it is making me pay the Next Title costs again wtf..  Anyone help with this?  Seems strange as I used to be able to swap between the syndicates at will and once the "fee" had been paid I could just rank up .. now it seems I have to pay the "fee" again..

5 answers to this question

yes .. i have done all these syndicates several times .. new weapons and mods etc brought out so changed the syndicates and reranked them.. I have ranked all of them through the negative to positive before without incurring any contribution again (having paid the fee before).. but this time I am being charged the contribution .. I will see what happens when I get them to positive .. nothing major just dont like paying for it over and over again if they keep adding items to syndicates..