Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

<<Floating Spaghetti>> | All Research | Friendly Clan | Discord | Events MR7+

Bl4zko

FLOATING SPAGHETTI

qhz6rMx.png

Floating Spaghetti is currently recruiting new members! This pasta-themed clan was created on January 2017 and we're looking for active players to join our rank of noodly appendages.
We got our own Discord as our main voice communication, you're welcome to join anytime you want. Our discord features a music channel, in-clan trade notice, free Warframe and Weapon builds, meme channel, and our very own giveaway events.

We've made this clan with the intention of making new friends and helping out anyone with any difficult missions they might need to do.
We are a Mountain Clan and currently we have all researches completed! Much spaghetti power! Our Warlords and current members are active aswell! We also offer teaching raids too.
We currently have 280 members in our clan.

Who we want in our clan:
-Any rank is free to join
-Players that join us must do the clan events (we managed to get Ignis Wraith on our Chem Lab and the Gold Trophy last event), we always try our best to achieve it.
-Active, friendly, sociable and non toxic players.
-Leechers and beggars are not welcome, we want everyone to work together and have their own goal fulfilled with their own effort
-Those with narrowminded thought process regarding religion and sexuality and politics are definitely not welcomed in our clan.
-People that love communicating, we want members that like to socialize.

Current Leaders:

Bl4zko
Antonie_Van_Leewenhoek

If you're interested in joining reply to this topic and tell us a bit about yourself.

More information will be up when necessary.

Please follow this topic if you're a new member.

Edited by Bl4zko
Member count updated / clan events info, MR7+ requirement

4 hours ago, XCreedcy said:

Hello I have been looking for an active clan that I can run raids with and do sorties so Im interested 

IGN: XCreedcy 
MR:11

1 hour ago, LoWWzs said:

hi i started playing warframe again for abote one yuar off and i like to jone youre clan.

tag-LoWWzs

MR-12

Hi guys I invited you both to the clan, please don't forget to follow this topic for updated rules/info or join our Discord if you want. (link will be on the clan's motd).
Good games!

Edited by Bl4zko

3 hours ago, headdie89 said:

I like to join to. Like  the setup of you clan. 

IGN: headdie89

MR-10

Hey headdie89, I sent you a clan invite. Don't forget to to follow this topic in case of modifications or join our Discord, it'll be on the motd of our clan. Cheers.

1 hour ago, Boboberto said:

If you guys are still recruiting I am interested.
Mostly because you are a new clan and have a nice logo.

MR 23

Hi Boboberto, I sent you an invite to the clan. Don't forget to follow this topic or join our Discord for updated info. Cheers.

Hey, as with the others, I would like to join if you're still recruiting.

About myself, I'm 16, started playing Warframe on console, but downloaded it on pc recently. I don't have a clan right now, and am looking for a community to play with :)

Currently MR5, but have a few weapons and frames I need to level.

IGN is Cats_In_Feces

Thanks.

Hey, I would like to join your clan as well.

I quitted playing warframe for a while because of school, the inactivity of my own clan and warframe had got boring for me.

But now I'm back and enjoy playing warframe really much, so I'm looking for a friendly community to play with.

Currently MR7

IGN: would14 

17 hours ago, Kei-Inc. said:

Hey, if you're still recruiting, I'd like to join!

I've wanted to join a friendly, helpful and sociable clan for a while to help with some missions and just have a bit of fun. 

Also, love your name.

IGN: Kei-Inc. 

MR: 11

1 hour ago, Cats_In_Feces said:

Hey, as with the others, I would like to join if you're still recruiting.

About myself, I'm 16, started playing Warframe on console, but downloaded it on pc recently. I don't have a clan right now, and am looking for a community to play with :)

Currently MR5, but have a few weapons and frames I need to level.

IGN is Cats_In_Feces

Thanks.

17 minutes ago, would14 said:

Hey, I would like to join your clan as well.

I quitted playing warframe for a while because of school, the inactivity of my own clan and warframe had got boring for me.

But now I'm back and enjoy playing warframe really much, so I'm looking for a friendly community to play with.

Currently MR7

IGN: would14 

Invited all of you, please follow this topic or join our Discord for updated info. Cheers!

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2017 at 11:46 AM, Bl4zko said:

FLOATING SPAGHETTI

fs.png

Floating Spaghetti is currently recruiting new members! This pasta-themed clan was created on January 2017 and we're looking for active players to join our rank of noodly appendages.
We got our own Discord as our main voice communication, you're welcome to join anytime you want. Our discord features a music channel, in-clan trade notice, free Warframe and Weapon builds, meme channel, and our very own giveaway events.

We've made this clan with the intention of making new friends and helping out anyone with any difficult missions they might need to do.
We are a Mountain Clan and currently we have all researches completed! Much spaghetti power! Our Warlords and current members are active aswell! We also offer teaching raids too.
We currently have 156 members in our clan.

Who we want in our clan:
-Any rank is free to join
-Active, friendly, sociable and non toxic players.
-Leechers and beggars are not welcome, we want everyone to work together and have their own goal fulfilled with their own effort
-Those with narrowminded thought process regarding religion and sexuality and politics are definitely not welcomed in our clan.
-People that love communicating, we want members that like to socialize.

Current Leaders:

Bl4zko
Antonie_Van_Leewenhoek

If you're interested in joining reply to this topic and tell us a bit about yourself.

More information will be up when necessary.

Please follow this topic if you're a new member.

hello 

IGN: Blaze_pvp

mastery rank 4 

active: everyday

1 hour ago, Blaze_pvp said:

hello 

IGN: Blaze_pvp

mastery rank 4 

active: everyday

A clan invite has been sent to you, make sure you join our Discord and take a look at our rules and also other channels, Cheers.

3 hours ago, Oktacia said:

Mr.Bl4zko can i join your clan?
IGN:Oktacia
MR:3

Active if i don't have much work

Hi Oktacia, I sent you a clan invite. Make sure to join our Discord and read all the rules. Welcome to our clan!

I have been looking for a clan to play with as I've recently gotten kinda hooked on to warframe. I'm only MR4 and my starter frame is Loki which apparently was a starting option 4 years ago when I made the account... I'm still really confused on that but hey guess I just need to get a couple other frames built now. 

Plus I mean being a tentacled space monster myself I fully support the trials and tribulations of a Floating Spaghetti creatures.

IGN: GamingCthulhu

MR: 4

Edited by GamingCthulhu

1 hour ago, GamingCthulhu said:

I have been looking for a clan to play with as I've recently gotten kinda hooked on to warframe. I'm only MR4 and my starter frame is Loki which apparently was a starting option 4 years ago when I made the account... I'm still really confused on that but hey guess I just need to get a couple other frames built now. 

Plus I mean being a tentacled space monster myself I fully support the trials and tribulations of a Floating Spaghetti creatures.

IGN: GamingCthulhu

MR: 4

Hey @GamingCthulhu I just sent you a clan invitation, be free to join our discord and also read the rules in there. Loki is still a good frame to start with and you'll get more frames in no time.

13 hours ago, needdiamant said:

Hello i would like to join your clan i am kinda new but i know the basics and have maxed out Excalibur.

My IGN is needdiamant.

A clan invite was sent to you, hope you enjoy your stay. Join us on discord for info about rules and in case you want to communicate with our clannies.

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Jasper95 said:

hello,

im an active player and helpfull to others, im 21 years old and speak english and dutch

IGN: Jasper95

MR: 11

14 minutes ago, 99chaos said:

hello there 

i would like to join your clan , cause it seems like a friendly active one which is great :D

MR - 11

A clan invite has been sent to both of you, feel free to join us on Discord, we do some giveaways there, competitions and have builds and guide channels. See you in game!