Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help me find where this needs to go please

Mantid98

Question

There is a bug that I found I had, I am not sure how many other people have it but the bug has been around for a while and I thought it was natural but I found something that showed that it was not normal. Where do I report this because it was a bug that occurred in the specter of the rails update. PLEASE HELP ME!!!! The bug that I am experiencing is that I had unlocked the eris planet and played some levels while starting the jordas precept mission but then the specter of the rails update came and I could not go to eris any more. That is why I need help and if there are any questions for clarification feel free to ask.

Edited by Voltz118

4 answers to this question

First - Don't panic, worse comes to worse and you will have to wait for the support team.

Second - Do you have the junction that lead to Eris unlocked? (silly question sence it shouldn't be required just to play on nodes you have unlocked before Specters of the Rail, but just in case)

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

1 hour ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

First - Don't panic, worse comes to worse and you will have to wait for the support team.

Second - Do you have the junction that lead to areas unlocked? (silly question sence it shouldn't be required just to play on nodes you have unlocked before Specters of the Rail, but just in case)

I do not have that junction unlocked, look at my next quote, I will explain why. That is why I wish I could have kept Eris after the specter of the rails update was added.

1 hour ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Doesn't really sound like a bug to me... just unlock Eris through the junctions and you should be able to continue the quest.

I really have been trying to unlock the Eris junction. I am finding it difficult though. Because of my internet I can only play offline by myself or the occasional one or two rounds with my brother along LAN but he hardly ever is around to be able to play the game with me. So I have to do all of the objectives solo which is making things difficult. I am working on solutions but I am not sure if they are going to work or not.