Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mios needs a nerf

(PSN)Xx-Ribbium-xX

On 06/02/2017 at 10:35 PM, (PS4)TheKiller9805 said:

Because I based this of my personal experience against him and the k/d ratio just seems to add it up. Not everyone performs as good at the start and most of them fight all kinds of players, to newbies, to casual, to veterans, its why their k/d vary and not be as high as you because they don't run away when seeing another good player and farm newbies or low skilled players.

Correct not everyone performs good at the start however that doesn't justify everyone having such a pathetic kd

again if I see a new player in conclave I'm not going to quit the lobby because of it. Getting a game on ps4 is hard enough

i don't see where you're getting this "running away from pro players" thing from. The majority of pro players I face in game get squashed because the "pro" weapons they use are broken meta trash that needs nerfed and even at that point I still come away with a positive kd 

also since Warframe isn't cross platform I cannot fight any of those players in conclave so the only way I can tell how good they are is to look at their individual kd records. And if it's bad then they're bad nothing more to say.

I really don't see where you get this information from at all.

Edited by (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, -POTB_BFTK- said:

I don't think so.

It's strong only for players who don't use Parkour.

We can use parkour And mios hard to get hit chance.

Plus, Mios is not even stronger than any other melee weapon.

Thank you for posting this footage. Is very interesting to see melee players from the other perspective :)

5 hours ago, -POTB_BFTK- said:

I don't think so.

It's strong only for players who don't use Parkour.

We can use parkour And mios hard to get hit chance.

Plus, Mios is not even stronger than any other melee weapon.

you arent  using the mios in the way that makes it broken. you need to spam the combos and constantly channel block and spam the spin combo which from even the melee users perspective is broken because it makes the user impossible to hit. also its the knockdown and stagger which makes the mios broken which you weren't doing correctly.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

you arent  using the mios in the way that makes it broken. you need to spam the combos and constantly channel block and spam the spin combo which from even the melee users perspective is broken because it makes the user impossible to hit. also its the knockdown and stagger which makes the mios broken which you weren't doing correctly.

Channel Block is in general a pointless energy sink unless Mortal Conduit is active. I use that combo often and still get gunned down constantly, the sheer power of it is what makes the weapons viable in the first place, like with any other melee weapon. Even melee players have chance vs a Mios/Lacera user because you can dodge and knock them down when they finish spinning. S&W may be powerful, but not infallible, requires good aim and control on the part of the user to be the killing tool it is, and when you face people who can fly away instantly (cause staggering another player is more rare than getting a vengeful from conculyst) you pick those pretty quickly.