Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Assassinate 100% 2k Endo

(PSN)Fen_Integrum

Have the developers finally confirmed that every sortie assassinate gives nothing but 2000 Endo?   That probably sounds like a complaint, but I'm dead serious. That's what I get on 100% of the sortie assassinations. 

Considering I can get that in a third of the time on Heiracon,  i'm pretty certain I'm just not going to do anymore assassinates if that's the case. 

A clan mate has gotten 2K Endo  The last 17 days on sorties as well. I know they're supposed to be replacing that with the Ayatans, but that's just Endo  with extra steps. I don't want a 100% chance to get a statue that still won't produce as much as Heiracon does  in a third of the time that it takes to run a sortie. 

any details on when this is going to be resolved?

Edited by (PS4)Fenrushak

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Fenrushak said:

Which you can do in a fraction of the time, and a fraction of the difficulty, On Heiracon

I personally don't find sorties time consuming nor hard. But my point is many people prefer 2k endo rather than getting lenses that they don't need.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Fenrushak said:

Not hard. Just MORE difficult than Heiracon. It's still more time consuming at the very least.

So whats your problem? He told you that endo is not 100% guaranteed from sortie assasination. Would you prefer getting regular lenses more often than 2k endo?

10 minutes ago, osuman said:

So whats your problem? He told you that endo is not 100% guaranteed from sortie assasination. Would you prefer getting regular lenses more often than 2k endo?

I'm indifferent toward lenses. 

My problem is the amount of effort we have to put in for such a terrible and consistent "reward", that you can get in a much simpler way. 

I guess it's good that I know that I don't have a 100% chance when doing sortie assassinations,  but I find it difficult to not be discouraged by such a tremendous waste of time. 

Why not really try and piss people off, and make it give out nano spores or something?  For veterans that already have everything, the only thing worth spending any Endo  on, are the mods that you're not getting because you are always getting  Endo, which could be incredibly easily Farmed. 

so I guess that's my problem.

Edited by (PS4)Fenrushak

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Fenrushak said:

Plus, you can trade lenses. so there is that

No idea how much demand there is for lenses on consoles but at least in pc people wouldn't even buy regular lenses for 5p. Endo can at least be used to maximize mods and sell them for much more.

19 hours ago, osuman said:

No idea how much demand there is for lenses on consoles but at least in pc people wouldn't even buy regular lenses for 5p. Endo can at least be used to maximize mods and sell them for much more.

I see them fairly regularly on the trade chat, but I see your point, but either way, it's the one and only place to gain lenses, whereas Endo can be farmed much easier. A Sortie that rewards 2k Endo, or Endo with extra steps (Ayatan), and it has anything other than speed runs, is an absolute waste of time, and you don't know it until you're finished.

Edited by (PS4)Fenrushak