Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame rate Issues on PS4

(PSN)MagicaI_Cat

People may have already said this before and im sorry if you have already seen this.

I have noticed for a while that mirage has caused some issues with frame rate on possibly all platforms. the current mirage set up with the Synoid Simulor, has been giving me some issues on ps4. Im sure this is the same on Xbox One, and possibly on PC. And i was wondering if there is a way to reduce the frame rate or lag it gives off? 

I love the combo and use it myself but when doing sorties or any high level mission and you or your squad member are using this combo it can get a little frustrating when your frames drop. I understand that you reduced the amount of projectiles from mirages hall of mirrors by making 2 of their projectiles invisible or how ever you did it.

but is there a way to possibly make the Simulor allow for cleaner frame rates? Im no expert on computers or anything revolving around them, but if there is a way to fix it i would be happy and im sure others would be to.

Hi arceus227,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have done some tests with Mirage / Simulor and there are definitely some improvements that we can make to improve performance across all platforms. Unfortunately I do not have an ETA on when you can expect these changes however I can assure you it is being worked on.

On 2017-02-06 at 3:40 PM, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi arceus227,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have done some tests with Mirage / Simulor and there are definitely some improvements that we can make to improve performance across all platforms. Unfortunately I do not have an ETA on when you can expect these changes however I can assure you it is being worked on.

Thanks for replying and I am glad to hear that some time in the future there will be a fix for this issue. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2017 at 9:40 PM, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi arceus227,

with the latest update is not only the combo mirage simulor to give fps problems, when there are many enemies becomes unplayable